Citations for "Bank-firm relationships, financing and firm performance in Germany"
by Agarwal, Rajshree & Ann Elston, Julie
- Patrick McGuire, 2009. "Bank Ties and Firm Performance in Japan: Some Evidence since Fiscal 2002," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 27(1), pages 99-142, November.
- Goergen, Marc & Manjon, Miguel C. & Renneboog, Luc, 2008.
"Recent developments in German corporate governance,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 175-193, September.
- Goergen, M. & Manjon, M.C. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2004. "Recent Developments in German Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper 2004-014, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Goergen, M. & Manjon, M.C. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2004. "Recent Developments in German Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper 2004-123, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bos, J.W.B. & Koetter, M. & Kolari, J.W. & Kool, C.J.M., 2009. "Effects of heterogeneity on bank efficiency scores," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(1), pages 251-261, May.
- Giacomo Cau & Massimiliano Stacchini, 2010. "The certification role of bank directors on;corporate boards," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 46, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Christopher F. Baum & Dorothea Schäfer & Oleksandr Talavera, 2006. "The Effects of Short-Term Liabilities on Profitability: A Comparison of German and US Firms," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 636, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 Apr 2007.
- Ogebe, Patrick & Ogebe, Joseph & Alewi, Kemi, 2013. "The Impact of Capital Structure on Firms’ Performance in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 46173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Gambini & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013.
"Long-lasting bank relationships and growth of firms,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 977-1007, May.
- Alessandro Gambini & Alberto Zazzaro, 2010. "Long-Lasting Bank Relationships and Growth of Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 3106, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hans Degryse & Steven Ongena, 2002. "Bank-Firm Relationships and International Banking Markets," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 401-417.
- Tsuruta, Daisuke, 2014. "Changing banking relationships and client-firm performance: Evidence from Japan for the 1990s," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 107-119.
- Michael Koetter & Thorsten Nestmann & Stéphanie Stolz & Michael Wedow, 2004. "Structures and Trends in German Banking," Kiel Working Papers 1225, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ojah Patrick, Ogebe & Joseph Orinya, Ogebe & Kemi, Alewi, 2013. "The Impact of Capital Structure on Firms’ Performance in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 45986, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Apr 2013.
- Annalisa Castelli & Gerald P. Dwyer, Jr. & Iftekhar Hasan, 2006. "Bank relationships and small firms’ financial performance," Working Paper 2006-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Deloof, Marc & Vermoesen, Veronique, 2011. "The value of bank relationships: Evidence from Belgium at the start of the Great Depression," Working Papers 2011021, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Ignacio Munyo, 2004. "The Determinants of Capital Structure: Evidence from an Economy without Stock Market," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 267, Econometric Society.
- Valérie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2012. "Financing technology-based small firms in Europe: what do we know?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 179-205, July.
- Cheng-Min Chuang & Chih-Pin Lin, 2008. "Social capital and cross-selling within financial holding companies in an emerging economy," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 71-91, January.
- Stephan, Andreas & Tsapin, Andriy & Talavera, Oleksandr, 2009.
"Why Do Firms Switch Their Main Bank? - theory and evidence from Ukraine,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
180, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Andreas Stephan & Andriy Tsapin & Oleksandr Talavera, 2009. "Why Do Firms Switch Their Main Bank?: Theory and Evidence from Ukraine," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 894, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- António Pedro Soares Pinto & Mário Gomes Augusto & Pedro M. Gama, 2010. "Bank Relationships And Corporate Governance: A Survey Of The Literature From The Perspective Of Smes," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(1), pages 65-85.
- Andreani, Ettore & Dummann, Kathrin & Neuberger, Doris, 2009. "Composition of supervisory boards in Germany: Inside or outside control of banks?," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 103, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Neema Mori & Roy Mersland, 2014. "Boards in microfinance institutions: how do stakeholders matter?," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 285-313, February.
- G. De Masi & M. Gallegati, 2012. "Bank–firms topology in Italy," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 851-866, October.
- Catherine Refait-Alexandre, 2003.
"La multibancarité des entreprises. Choix du nombre de banques et choix du nombre de banques principales,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(3), pages 649-661.
- Refait, Catherine, 2002. "La multibancarité des entreprises : choix du nombre de banques vs choix du nombre de banques principales," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3322, Paris Dauphine University.
- Andreas Stephan & Oleksandr Talavera & Andriy Tsapin, 2011. "Main bank power, Switching Costs, and Firm Performance. Evidence from Ukraine," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 026, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Gajewski, Krzysztof & Pawłowska, Małgorzata & Rogowski, Wojciech, 2012.
"Relacje firm z bankami w Polsce w świetle danych ze sprawozdawczości bankowej
[Bank-firm relationships in Poland in the light of data from bank reporting]," MPRA Paper 42544, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Oct 2012.
- Saumitra, Bhaduri & Sunanda, Rathi, 2012. "Bank firm nexus and its impact on firm performance: an Indian case study," MPRA Paper 38000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick McGuire, 2009.
"Bank Ties and Firm Performance in Japan: Some Evidence since FY2002,"
IMES Discussion Paper Series
09-E-03, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Patrick McGuire, 2009. "Bank ties and firm performance in Japan: some evidence since FY2002," BIS Working Papers 272, Bank for International Settlements.
- Chernobai, Anna & Yasuda, Yukihiro, 2013. "Disclosures of material weaknesses by Japanese firms after the passage of the 2006 Financial Instruments and Exchange Law," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1524-1542.
- Tumer-Alkan, G., 2008. "Essays on banking," Other publications TiSEM 8d5ec521-4702-4e75-bc79-a, School of Economics and Management.
- Christopher F. Baum & Dorothea Schäfer & Oleksandr Talavera, 2006.
"The Effects of Short-Term Liabilities on Profitability: The Case of Germany,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
635, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christopher F. Baum & Dorothea Schaefer & Oleksandr Talavera, 2007. "The Effects of Short-Term Liabilities on Profitability: The Case of Germany," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 61, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- M. Koetter, 2004. "The stability of efficiency rankings when risk-preference are different," Working Papers 04-08, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Carola Frydman & Eric Hilt, 2014. "Investment Banks as Corporate Monitors in the Early 20th Century United States," NBER Working Papers 20544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- G. De Masi & Y. Fujiwara & M. Gallegati & B. Greenwald & J. E. Stiglitz, 2009. "An Analysis of the Japanese Credit Network," Papers 0901.2384, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2010.
- Marc Goergen & Miguel Manjon & Luc Renneboog, 2008. "Is the German system of corporate governance converging towards the Anglo-American model?," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 37-71, March.