Citations for "The Asian financial crisis and the co-movement of Asian stock markets"
by Jang, Hoyoon & Sul, Wonsik
- Renée Fry-McKibbin & Cody Hsiao & Chrismin Tang, 2014. "Contagion and Global Financial Crises: Lessons from Nine Crisis Episodes," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 521-570, July.
- Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Ahmed, Tanveer & Rehman, Mobeen Ur & Zakaria, Muhammad, 2014. "Relationship between Developed, Emerging and South Asian Equity Markets: Empirical Evidence with a Multivariate Framework Analysis," MPRA Paper 60398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krishna Reddy Chittedi, 2015. "Financial Crisis and Contagion Effects to Indian Stock Market: â€˜DCCâ€“GARCHâ€™ Analysis," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 16(1), pages 50-60, February.
- Chia, Ricky Chee-Jiun & Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Syed Khalid Wafa, Syed Azizi Wafa, 2006. "Calendar anomalies in the Malaysian stock market," MPRA Paper 516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim Hiang Liow, 2012. "Volatility interdependence in European securitised real estate markets: who is the most influential?," ERES eres2012_020, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Liow, Kim Hiang & Newell, Graeme, 2016. "Real estate global beta and spillovers: An international study," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 297-313.
- Gupta, Rakesh & Guidi, Francesco, 2012.
"Cointegration relationship and time varying co-movements among Indian and Asian developed stock markets,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 10-22.
- Guidi, Francesco, 2010. "Cointegration relationship and time varying co-movements among Indian and Asian developed stock markets," MPRA Paper 19853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salina H. Kassim & M. Shabri Abd. Majid, 2010. "Impact of financial shocks on Islamic banks: Malaysian evidence during 1997 and 2007 financial crises," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 291-305, November.
- Click, Reid W. & Plummer, Michael G., 2005. "Stock market integration in ASEAN after the Asian financial crisis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 5-28, February.
- Yusaku Nishimura, 2010. "The paradox of China's international stock market co-movement," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 235-253, December.
- Baek, In-Mee & Jun, Jongbyung, 2011. "Testing contagion of the 1997-98 crisis in Asian stock markets with structural breaks and incubation periods," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 356-368, October.
- Swee-Ling Oh & Evan Lau & Chin-Hong Puah & Shazali Abu Mansor, 2010.
"Volatility Co-Movement of Asean-5 Equity Markets,"
Journal of Advanced Studies in Finance,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 23-30, June.
- A. Maghyereh & B. Awartani, 2012. "Return and volatility spillovers between Dubai financial market and Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange in the UAE," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(10), pages 837-848, May.
- Mahfuzul Haque, 2009. "Effect of 9/11 on the conditional time-varying equity risk premium: evidence from developed markets," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 261-276, July.
- Kung, Ling-Ming & Yu, Shang-Wu, 2008. "Prediction of index futures returns and the analysis of financial spillovers--A comparison between GARCH and the grey theorem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(3), pages 1184-1200, May.
- Nigohos Kanaryan, 2004. "Modelling the Risk at the Central European Stock Exchange at times of Crisis," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 70-83.
- Marcel Aloy & Gilles de Truchis & Gilles Dufrénot & Benjamin Keddad, 2014.
"Shift-Volatility Transmission in East Asian Equity Markets,"
AMSE Working Papers
1402, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Mar 2014.
- Marcel Aloy & Gilles De Truchis & Gilles Dufrénot & Benjamin Keddad, 2013. "Shift-Volatility Transmission in East Asian Equity Markets," Working Papers halshs-00935364, HAL.
- Lucey, Brian M. & Voronkova, Svitlana, 2005. "Russian equity market linkages before and after the 1998 crisis : evidence from time-varying and stochastic cointegration tests," BOFIT Discussion Papers 12/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Mukherjee, Kedar nath & Mishra, Ram Kumar, 2010. "Stock market integration and volatility spillover: India and its major Asian counterparts," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 235-251, June.
- Solarin Sakiru Adebola & Jauhari Dahalan, 2012. "An Empirical Analysis of Stock Markets Integration in Selected African Countries," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(31), pages 166-177, May.
- P., Srinivasan & M., Kalaivani, 2013. "Stock Market Linkages in Emerging Asia-Pacific Markets," MPRA Paper 45871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chuang, I-Yuan & Lu, Jin-Ray & Tswei, Keshin, 2007. "Interdependence of international equity variances: Evidence from East Asian markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 311-327, December.
- Alar Kein, 2005. "An Investigation of the Role of Cross-Border Spillover of Returns and Volatility in the Estonian Stock Market," Working Papers 120, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Sandoval, Leonidas & Franca, Italo De Paula, 2012. "Correlation of financial markets in times of crisis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(1), pages 187-208.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-500 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mukherjee, Dr. Kedar nath & Mishra, Dr. R. K., 2008. "Stock Market Integration and Volatility Spillover:India and its Major Asian Counterparts," MPRA Paper 12788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Apostolakis, George, 2016. "Spreading crisis: Evidence of financial stress spillovers in the Asian financial markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 542-551.
- Singh, Priyanka & Kumar, Brajesh & Pandey, Ajay, 2010. "Price and volatility spillovers across North American, European and Asian stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 55-64, January.
- Bahng, Joshua Seungwook & Shin, Seung-myo, 2003. "Do stock price indices respond asymmetrically?: Evidence from China, Japan, and South Korea," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 541-563, August.
- Priyanka Singh & Brajesh Kumar & Pandey, Ajay, . "Price and Volatility Spillovers across North American, European and Asian Stock Markets: With Special Focus on Indian Stock Market," IIMA Working Papers WP2008-12-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Guidi, Francesco & Ugur, Mehmet, 2012. "Are South East Europe stock markets integrated with regional and global stock markets?," MPRA Paper 44133, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2012.
- Ozer-Imer, Itir & Ozkan, Ibrahim, 2014. "An empirical analysis of currency volatilities during the recent global financial crisis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 394-406.
- Royfaizal, R. C & Lee, C & Mohamed, Azali, 2007. "Asean-5+3 And Us Stock Markets Interdependence Before, During And After Asian Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 10263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucey, Brian M. & Voronkova, Svitlana, 2008. "Russian equity market linkages before and after the 1998 crisis: Evidence from stochastic and regime-switching cointegration tests," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1303-1324, December.