Citations for "Signalling with Many Signals"
by Engers, Maxim
- Massimo Giannini, 1999. "Education and Job market signalling: How robust is the nexus?," Working Papers 35, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Yawen Jiao, 2010. "Debt issues and capital structure with soft information," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(1), pages 4-21, January.
- Damiano, Ettore & Li, Hao & Suen, Wing, 2008.
Econometric Society, vol. 3(3), September.
- Damiano, Ettore & Li, Hao & Suen, Wing, 2006. "Credible Ratings," Microeconomics.ca working papers damiano-06-01-17-01-56-45, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 17 Jan 2006.
- Ettore Damiano & Hao Li & Wing Suen, 2006. "Credible Ratings," Working Papers tecipa-219, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Araujo, Aloisio & Moreira, Humberto & Tsuchida, Marcos, 2011. "Do dividend changes signal future earnings?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 117-134, January.
- Chernew, Michael E. & Frick, Kevin D., 1999. "The impact of managed care on the existence of equilibrium in health insurance markets," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 571-590, October.
- Costa, Luis Almeida e & Vasconcelos, Luis, 2008.
"Share the Fame or Share the Blame? The Reputational Implications of Partnerships,"
FEUNL Working Paper Series
wp539, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Luís Almeida Costa & Luís Vasconcelos, 2010. "Share the Fame or Share the Blame? The Reputational Implications of Partnerships," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 259-301, 06.
- Guido Sandleris, 2008.
"Sovereign Defaults: Information, Investment and Credit,"
Business School Working Papers
2008-04, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Sandleris, Guido, 2008. "Sovereign defaults: Information, investment and credit," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 267-275, December.
- Guido M. Sandleris, 2005. "Sovereign Defaults: Information, Investment and Credit," 2005 Meeting Papers 21, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nick Feltovich & Rick Harbaugh & Ted To, . "Signaling and Countersignaling: A Theory of Understatement," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 1999-21, Claremont Colleges.
- Laurent Linnemer, 2008.
"Dissipative Advertising Signals Quality Even Without Repeat Purchases,"
2008-18, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Laurent Linnemer, 2008. "Dissipative Advertising Signals Quality even without Repeat Purchases," CESifo Working Paper Series 2310, CESifo Group Munich.
- Manelli, Alejandro M., 1997. "The Never-a-Weak-Best-Response Test in Infinite Signaling Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 152-173, May.
- Silvia Rossetto, 2013. "IPO activity and information in secondary market prices," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 667-687, November.
- Sanghoon Lee, 2007. "The Timing Of Signaling: To Study In High School Or In College?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 48(3), pages 785-807, 08.
- Michael Smart, 1996.
"Competitive Insurance Markets with Two Unobservables,"
msmart-96-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Smart, Michael, 2000. "Competitive Insurance Markets with Two Unobservables," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(1), pages 153-69, February.
- Peterson, Steven P., 1996. "Some experimental evidence on the efficiency of dividend signaling in resolving information asymmetries," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 373-388, May.
- Feltovich, N. & Harbaugh, R. & To, T., 1998.
"Too Cool for School? A Theory of Counter signaling,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
518, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gottlieb, Daniel & Moreira, Humberto Ataíde & Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de, 2004. "A model of mixed signals with applications to countersignaling an the GED," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 553, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Sibert, Anne, 2006. "Is Central Bank Transparency Desirable?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5641, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chemmanur, Thomas & Yan, An, 2009. "Product market advertising and new equity issues," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 40-65, April.
- Silvia Rossetto, 2008. "The price of rapid exit in venture capital-backed IPOs," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 29-53, January.
- Clements, Matthew T., 2011. "Low quality as a signal of high quality," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 5, pages 1-22.
- Massimo Giannini, 1997. "Education and Job Market Signalling: A Comment," Game Theory and Information 9704002, EconWPA.