World Dynamics: Measurement Without Data
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siebert, Horst, 1981. "Ökonomische Theorie natürlicher Ressourcen: Ein Überblick," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3576, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Seeme Mallick & Naghmana Ghani, 2005. "A Review of the Relationship between Poverty, Population Growth, and Environment," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 597-614.
- John H. Miller, 1998. "Active Nonlinear Tests (ANTs) of Complex Simulation Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(6), pages 820-830, June.
- Edoardo Mollona, 2008. "J. Morecroft, Strategic Modelling and Business Dynamics. A Feedback Systems Approach," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 12(2), pages 213-217, May.
- Cameron Hepburn & Alex Bowen, 2013.
"Prosperity with growth: economic growth, climate change and environmental limits,"
Chapters, in: Roger Fouquet (ed.), Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 29, pages 617-638,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cameron Hepburn & Alex Bowen, 2012. "Prosperity with growth: Economic growth, climate change and environmental limits," GRI Working Papers 93, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Khalid Saeed, 2014. "Jay Forrester's operational approach to economics," System Dynamics Review, System Dynamics Society, vol. 30(4), pages 233-261, October.
- Pezzey, John C.V. & Burke, Paul J., 2014.
"Towards a more inclusive and precautionary indicator of global sustainability,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 141-154.
- John C. V. Pezzey & Paul J. Burke, 2014. "Towards a More Inclusive and Precautionary Indicator of Global Sustainability," CCEP Working Papers 1410, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Pezzey, John C. & Burke, Paul J., 2014. "Towards a more inclusive and precautionary indicator of global sustainability," Working Papers 249430, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Turner, Katrine Grace & Anderson, Sharolyn & Gonzales-Chang, Mauricio & Costanza, Robert & Courville, Sasha & Dalgaard, Tommy & Dominati, Estelle & Kubiszewski, Ida & Ogilvy, Sue & Porfirio, Luciana &, 2016. "A review of methods, data, and models to assess changes in the value of ecosystem services from land degradation and restoration," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 319(C), pages 190-207.
- Quintana-Ashwell, Nicolas E. & Peterson, Jeffrey M., 2014. "The Dynamic Impact of Technical Progress on Common-pool Groundwater Use and Depletion," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196891, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Santosh Kumar Prusty & Pratap K. J. Mohapatra & C. K. Mukherjee, 2017. "Using Generic Structures in System Dynamics Model Building: Reflection from Modeling for Indian Shrimp Industry," Systemic Practice and Action Research, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 19-44, February.
- Vernon W. Ruttan, 2002.
"Can Economic Growth Be Sustained? A Post‐Malthusian Perspective,"
Population and Development Review,
The Population Council, Inc., vol. 28(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2002. "Can Economic Growth Be Sustained? A Post-Malthusian Perspective," Staff Papers 14276, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- R.A. Greig, 1995. "Global Metal Markets: Accounting for performance (Part 1/3)," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 95-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1992. "Lethal Model 2: The Limits to Growth Revisited," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(2), pages 1-60.
- Carson, Richard T. & McCubbin, Donald R., 1998. "Policy Paper 32: Emissions and Development in the United States: International Implications," Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, Working Paper Series qt02t32857, Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, University of California.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 1979. "Simulation in the evaluation of management information systems : An overview and evaluation," Research Memorandum FEW 81, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ayres, Robert U., 2008. "Sustainability economics: Where do we stand?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 281-310, September.
- Quintana-Ashwell, Nicolas E. & Peterson, Jeffrey M., 2015. "Aquifer Depletion in the face of Climate Change and Technical Progress," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205882, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Richard T. Carson, 2010. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve: Seeking Empirical Regularity and Theoretical Structure," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(1), pages 3-23, Winter.
- Hubacek, Klaus & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2006. "Changing concepts of 'land' in economic theory: From single to multi-disciplinary approaches," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 5-27, January.
- Stephen P. A. Brown & Daniel Wolk, 2000. "Natural resource scarcity and technological change," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue q1, pages 2-13.
- Carson, Richard T, 2009. "Searching for Empirical Regularity and Theoretical Structure: The Environmental Kuznets Curve," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt4m6263c2, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M., 2004. "Optimal climate policy is a utopia: from quantitative to qualitative cost-benefit analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 385-393, April.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-1893 is not listed on IDEAS
- John R. Boyce, 2013. "Prediction and Inference in the Hubbert-Deffeyes Peak Oil Model," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Robert S. Pindyck, 2017. "The Use and Misuse of Models for Climate Policy," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(1), pages 100-114.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Peter Nijkamp, 1997. "Optimal Growth, Coordination and Sustainability in the Spatial Economy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-104/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- McCalla, Alex F & Revoredo, Cesar L., 2001. "Prospects for global food security: a critical appraisal of past projections and predictions," 2020 vision discussion papers 35, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lenka Slavíková, 2015. "Environmental or ecological economics and resource economics: terminological inconsistency in Czech research," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(3), pages 48-57.
- Ian Moffatt, 2013. "Modelling sustainable development," Chapters, in: M. A. Quaddus & M. A.B. Siddique (ed.), Handbook of Sustainable Development Planning, chapter 2, pages 17-38, Edward Elgar Publishing.