Can Economic Growth Be Sustained? A Post-Malthusian Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vernon W. Ruttan, 2002. "Can Economic Growth Be Sustained? A Post-Malthusian Perspective," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 28(1), pages 1-12.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2000.
"Raising the Speed Limit: U.S. Economic Growth in the Information Age,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 31(1), pages 125-236.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2000. "Raising the Speed Limit: US Economic Growth in the Information Age," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 261, OECD Publishing.
- Nordhaus, William D, 1973. "World Dynamics: Measurement Without Data," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 83(332), pages 1156-1183, December.
- Robert E. Lucas, 2000. "Some Macroeconomics for the 21st Century," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 159-168, Winter.
- Vernon Ruttan, 1998. "The new growth theory and development economics: A survey," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 1-26.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neves Sequeira Tiago & Reis Ana B, 2006.
"Human Capital Composition, R&D and the Increasing Role of Services,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-25, June.
- Tiago Sequeira & Ana Balcão Reis, 2004. "Human Capital Composition, R&D and the Increasing Role of Services," Development and Comp Systems 0408011, EconWPA.
- Reis, Ana Balcao & Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2004. "Human Capital Composition, R&D and the Increasing Role of Services," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp456, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:14276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .