The new growth theory and development economics: A survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus WÃ¤lde & Christina Wood, 2004.
"The empirics of trade and growth: where are the policy recommendations?,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 275-292, January.
- Wälde, Klaus & Wood, Christina, 2000. "The empirics of trade and growth: Where are the policy recommendations?," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 09/00, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Klaus, WAELDE & Christina, WOOD, 2004. "The Empirics of Trade and Growth : Where are the Policy Recommendations ?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Klaus Wälde & Christina Wood, 2004. "The empirics of trade and growth: where are the policy recommendations?," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 204, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Kenny, Charles & Williams, David, 2001. "What Do We Know About Economic Growth? Or, Why Don't We Know Very Much?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2001.
"Imperialism and competition in anthropology, sociology, political science and economics: a perspective from development economics,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 15-29, January.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2000. "Imperialism And Competition In Anthropology, Sociology, Political Science And Economics: A Perspective From Development Economics," Bulletins 12978, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Sonali Deraniyagala & Ben Fine, 2000. "New Trade Theory Versus Old Trade Policy: A Continuing Enigma," Working Papers 102, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Vernon W. Ruttan, 2002.
"Can Economic Growth Be Sustained? A Post-Malthusian Perspective,"
Population and Development Review,
The Population Council, Inc., vol. 28(1), pages 1-12.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2002. "Can Economic Growth Be Sustained? A Post-Malthusian Perspective," Staff Papers 14276, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Konchyn, Vadym, 2006. "The Evolution of Ukrainian Economy: New Trade Theory Evidence," MPRA Paper 588, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Sep 2006.
- Jonathan Temple & Ludger Wößmann, 2006.
"Dualism and cross-country growth regressions,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 187-228, September.
- Jonathan Temple & Ludger Wößmann, 2004. "Dualism and Cross-Country Growth Regressions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1290, CESifo Group Munich.
- Temple, Jonathan & Woessmann, Ludger, 2006. "Dualism and Cross-Country Growth Regressions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5655, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Temple, Jonathan & Wößmann, Ludger, 2006. "Dualism and cross-country growth regressions," Munich Reprints in Economics 19619, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- John Temple & Ludger Woessmann, 2004. "Dualism and cross-country growth regressions," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 04/560, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Jonathan Temple & Ludger Wößmann, 2006. "Dualism and cross-country growth regressions," ifo Working Paper Series 33, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- repec:arp:ijefrr:2018:p:13-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agnieszka Gehringer, 2011.
"Pecuniary Knowledge Externalities across European Countries—Are there Leading Sectors?,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 415-436.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2010. "Pecuniary knowledge externalities across European countries: Are there leading sectors?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 101, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Mario Biggeri, 2003. "Key Factors of Recent Chinese Provincial Economic Growth," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 159-183.
- Irz, Xavier T. & Roe, Terry L., 2000. "Growth Pattern, Sustainability And Trade In A Land Constrained Economy," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21762, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:got:cegedp:101 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:35:y:1998:i:2:p:1-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .