Citations for "Nonlinearities in Economic Dynamics"
by Scheinkman, Jose A
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis & Demitre Serletis, 2012.
"Nonlinear and Complex Dynamics in Economics,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
201238, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Barnett, William A. & Serletis, Apostolos & Serletis, Demitre, 2012. "Nonlinear and Complex Dynamics in Economics," MPRA Paper 41245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & Alfredo Medio & Apostolos Serletis, 2012. "Nonlinear And Complex Dynamics In Economics," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201223, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- William A. Barnett & Alfredo Medio & Apostolos Serletis, 1997. "Nonlinear and Complex Dynamics in Economics," Econometrics 9709001, EconWPA.
- Horvath, Michael, 2000. "Sectoral shocks and aggregate fluctuations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 69-106, February.
- Nasir M. Khilji, 1994. "Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos: Application to Financial Markets in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 1417-1429.
- Peter Bak & Kan Chen & Jose Scheinkman & Michael Woodford, 1992.
"Aggregate Fluctuations from Independent Sectoral Shocks: Self-Organized Criticality in a Model of Production and Inventory Dynamics,"
NBER Working Papers
4241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bak, Per & Chen, Kan & Scheinkman, Jose & Woodford, Michael, 1993. "Aggregate fluctuations from independent sectoral shocks: self-organized criticality in a model of production and inventory dynamics," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 3-30, March.
- El Shazly, Mona R. & El Shazly, Hassan E., 1997. "Comparing the forecasting performance of neural networks and forward exchange rates," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 345-356, December.
- Luís A. Aguirre & Antônio Aguirre, 1995.
"A tutorial introduction to nonlinear dynamics in economics,"
Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG
td088, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Luis A. Aguirre & Antonio Aguirre, 1997. "A tutorial introduction to nonlinear dynamics in economics," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 7(2), pages 9-47.
- Franco Bevilacqua & Adriaan van Zon, 2002. "Random Walks and Non-Linear Paths in Macroeconomic Time Series: Some Evidence and Implications," Working Papers geewp22, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2013. "Some thoughts on accurate characterization of stock market indexes trends in conditions of nonlinear capital flows during electronic trading at stock exchanges in global capital markets," MPRA Paper 49921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Solibakke, Per Bjarte, 2001. "A stochastic volatility model specification with diagnostics for thinly traded equity markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4-5), pages 385-406, December.
- Randal J. Verbrugge, 1998. "A Framework for Studying Economic Interactions (with applications to corruption and business cycles)," Game Theory and Information 9809006, EconWPA, revised 01 Oct 1998.
- James Bullard & Alison Butler, 1992.
"Nonlinearity and chaos in economic models: implications for policy decisions,"
1991-002, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Bullard, James & Butler, Alison, 1993. "Nonlinearity and Chaos in Economic Models: Implications for Policy Decisions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(419), pages 849-67, July.
- Thomas de Graaff & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Peter Nijkamp & Aura Reggiani, 1998. "Diagnostic Tools for Nonlinearity in Spatial Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-072/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis, 2012.
"Martingales, Nonlinearity, And Chaos,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
201225, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- El Shazly, Mona R. & El Shazly, Hassan E., 1999. "Forecasting currency prices using a genetically evolved neural network architecture," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 67-82.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Scheinkman, Jose Alexandre, 1995.
"Back to the Future: Generating Moment Implications for Continuous-Time Markov Processes,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 767-804, July.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Jose Alexandre Scheinkman, 1993. "Back to the Future: Generating Moment Implications for Continuous-Time Markov Processes," NBER Technical Working Papers 0141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Per Bjarte Solibakke, 2003. "Validity of discrete-time stochastic volatility models in non-synchronous equity markets," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(5), pages 420-448.
- P. B. Solibakke, 2005. "Non-linear dependence and conditional heteroscedasticity in stock returns evidence from the norwegian thinly traded equity market," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 111-136.
- Caraiani, Petre, 2012. "Is the Romanian Business Cycle Characterized by Chaos?," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 142-151, September.
- Michael Horvath, 1998. "Cyclicality and Sectoral Linkages: Aggregate Fluctuations from Independent Sectoral Shocks," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(4), pages 781-808, October.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Reggiani, Aura, 1995. "Non-linear evolution of dynamic spatial systems. The relevance of chaos and ecologically-based models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 183-210, April.