Citations for "Selection Bias Correction Based on the Multinomial Logit Model"
by François Bourguignon & Martin Fournier & Marc Gurgand
- Ucw, 2010. "Comprendre le travail des enfants et l’emploi des jeunes au Sénégal," UCW Country Studies 14, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Ucw, 2009. "Comprendre le travail des enfants au Mali," UCW Country Studies 13, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Christophe Nordman & Faly Rakotomanana & Anne-Sophie Robilliard, 2009. "Gender Disparities in the Malagasy Labour Market," Working Papers DT/2009/08, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Daoud, Yousef & Shanti, Ruba, 2011. "Private-public sector employment choice and wage differential in Palestine:a gender perspective," MPRA Paper 39782, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Chikwama, Cornilius, 2010. "The role of rural off-farm employment in agricultural development among farm households in low-income countries: Evidence from Zimbabwe," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 4(1), March.
- Carlos Foronda Rojas, 2006. "Evaluación de los efectos de las políticas de exportación y de productividad en la distribución del ingreso a partir de microsimulaciones," Investigación & Desarrollo 0206, Universidad Privada Boliviana, revised Mar 2006.
- Dimova, Ralitza & Gang, Ira N., 2007.
"Self-selection and wages during volatile transition,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 612-629, September.
- Ralitza Dimova & Ira N. Gang, 2006. "Self-Selection And Wages During Volatile Transition," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 06-03, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Maertens, Miet, 2006. "High-value supply chains, food standards and poor farmers in developing countries: the case of vegetable exports from Senegal," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21317, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Elena Glinskaya & Michael Lokshin, 2007. "Wage differentials between the public and private sectors in India," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 333-355.
- Glinskaya, Elena & Lokshin, Michael, 2005. "Wage differentials between the public and private sector in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3574, The World Bank.
- Bertoli, S. & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, J. & Ortega, F., 2013. "Crossing the border: Self-selection, earnings and individual migration decisions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 75-91.
- Bertoli, Simone & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús & Ortega, Francesc, 2010. "Crossing the Border: Self-Selection, Earnings and Individual Migration Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 4957, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simone Bertoli & Jesus Fernandez-Huertas Moraga & Francesc Ortega, 2010. "Crossing the Border: Self-selection, Earnings and Individual Migration Decisions," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1011, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Simone Bertoli & J. Fernandes-Huertas Moraga & F. Ortega, 2013. "Crossing the border: Self-selection, earnings and individual migration decisions," Post-Print halshs-00805507, HAL.
- Janice Compton & Robert A. Pollak, 2007. "Why Are Power Couples Increasingly Concentrated in Large Metropolitan Areas?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25, pages 475-512.
- Janice Compton & Robert A. Pollak, 2004. "Why Are Power Couples Increasingly Concentrated in Large Metropolitan Areas," NBER Working Papers 10918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dario Pozzoli, 2007. "High Schools and Labour Market Outcomes: Italian Graduates," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 66(2), pages 247-294, July.
- H. Spencer Banzhaf & Wallace E. Oates & James N. Sanchirico, 2010. "Success and design of local referenda for land conservation," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(4), pages 769-798.
- Guataqui, Juan Carlos & García Suaza, Andrés Felipe & Rodríguez, Mauricio, 2009. "Estimaciones de los determinantes de los ingresos laborales en Colombia con consideraciones diferenciales para asalariados y cuenta propia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005756, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Boudarbat, Brahim, 2004. "Earnings and Community College Field of Study Choice in Canada," IZA Discussion Papers 1156, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stifel, David, 2010. "The rural non-farm economy, livelihood strategies and household welfare," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 4(1), March.
- Stifel, David, 2010. "The rural non-farm economy, livelihood strategies and household welfare," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(1), March.
- Mohammad Niaz Asadullah, 2006. "Returns to Education in Bangladesh," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 453-468.
- Mohammad Niaz Asadullah (SKOPE, Department of Economics), "undated". "Returns to Education in Bangladesh," QEH Working Papers qehwps130, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- M Niaz Asadullah, 2005. "Returns to education in Bangladesh," Development and Comp Systems 0511020, EconWPA.
- Tamar Khitarishvili, 2010. "Assessing the Returns to Education in Georgia," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_608, Levy Economics Institute.
- Boudarbat, Brahim, 2008. "Field of study choice by community college students in Canada," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 79-93, February.
- L.Guarcello & S.Lyon & F.Rosati, 2006. "The Twin Challenges of Child labour and Youth Employment in Ethiopia," UCW Working Paper 18, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Mary Evans & V. Kerry Smith, 2008. "Complementarity and the Measurement of Individual Risk Tradeoffs: Accounting for Quantity and Quality of Life Effects," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(3), pages 381-400, November.
- Mary F. Evans & V. Kerry Smith, 2008. "Complementarity and the Measurement of Individual Risk Tradeoffs: Accounting for Quantity and Quality of Life Effects," NBER Working Papers 13722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rijkers, Bob & Laderchi, Caterina Ruggeri & Teal, Francis, 2008. "Who benefits from promoting small and medium scale enterprises ? some empirical evidence from Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4629, The World Bank.
- Carlos Alberto Foronda Rojas & Milenka Ocampo, 2008. "Retornos de la educación pública y privada: Inferencia asintótica y bootstrap en medidas de desigualdad," Investigación & Desarrollo 0308, Universidad Privada Boliviana, revised Mar 2008.
- Fabian Bornhorst, 2009. "How Good Are Ex Ante Program Evaluation Techniques? The Case of School Enrollment in PROGRESA," IMF Working Papers 09/187, International Monetary Fund.
- De Hoyos, Rafael E., 2005. "The Microeconomics of Inequality, Poverty and Market Liberalizing Reforms," WIDER Working Paper Series 063, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).