Citations for "SMEs and Bank Lending Relationships: The Impact of Mergers"
by Degryse, Hans & Masschelein, Nancy & Mitchell, Janet
- Kilian Huber, 2015.
"The Persistence of a Banking Crisis,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1389, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kilian Huber, 2015. "The Persistence of a Banking Crisis," Discussion Papers 1532, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Kilian Huber, 2015. "The persistence of a banking crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65010, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christa Hainz & Laurent Weill & Christophe Godlewski, 2013. "Bank Competition and Collateral: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 44(2), pages 131-148, October.
- Hainz, Christa & Weill, Laurent & Godlewski, Christophe J., 2008. "Bank competition and collateral : theory and evidence," Research Discussion Papers 27/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Christa Hainz & Laurent Weill & Christophe J. Godlewski, 2008. "Bank Competition and Collateral: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-19, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Stijn Claessens, 2009. "Competition in the Financial Sector: Overview of Competition Policies," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 24(1), pages 83-118, April.
- Stijn Claessens, 2009. "Competition in the Financial Sector; Overview of Competition Policies," IMF Working Papers 09/45, International Monetary Fund.
- Fabián Duarte & Andrea Repetto & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 2005. "The Effects on Firm Borrowing Costs of Bank M&As," Documentos de Trabajo 206, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- António Pedro Soares Pinto & Mário Gomes Augusto & Pedro M. Gama, 2010. "Bank Relationships And Corporate Governance: A Survey Of The Literature From The Perspective Of Smes," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(1), pages 65-85.
- Schmieder, Christian & Memmel, Christoph & Stein, Ingrid, 2007. "Relationship lending: empirical evidence for Germany," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,14, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Memmel, Christoph & Schmieder, Christian & Stein, Ingrid, 2008. "Relationship Lending - Empirical Evidence For Germany," Economic and Financial Reports 2008/1, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Alessandrini, Pietro & Calcagnini, Giorgio & Zazzaro, Alberto, 2008. "Asset restructuring strategies in bank acquisitions: Does distance between dealing partners matter?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 699-713, May.
- Roman, Raluca & Berger, Allen N. & Sedunov, John, 2016. "Do bank bailouts reduce or increase systemic risk? the effects of TARP on financial system stability," Research Working Paper RWP 16-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Stijn Claessens, 2006. "Competitive Implications of Cross-Border Banking," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Cross-Border Banking Regulatory Challenges, chapter 11, pages 151-181 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Claessens, Stijn, 2006. "Competitive implications of cross-border banking," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3854, The World Bank.
- Catherine Fuss & Philip Vermeulen, 2006. "The response of firms\u2019 investment and financing to adverse cash flow shocks : the role of bank relationships," Working Paper Research 87, National Bank of Belgium.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Shamshur, Anastasiya & Weill, Laurent, 2016. "Does bank competition reduce cost of credit? Cross-country evidence from Europe," BOFIT Discussion Papers 6/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Zuzana FUNGACOVA & Anastasiya SHAMSHUR & Laurent WEILL, 2016. "Does bank competition reduce cost of credit ? Cross-country evidence from Europe," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2016-08, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Beck, Thorsten & de Haas, Ralph & Degryse, Hans & Van Horen, Neeltje, 2014. "When Arm’s Length Is Too Far. Relationship Banking over the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 10050, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Degryse, H.A. & de Haas, R. & van Horen, N., 2014. "When Arm’s Length is Too Far : Relationship Banking over the Business Cycle," Discussion Paper 2014-042, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Thorsten Beck & Hans Degryse & Ralph de Haas & Neeltje van Horen, 2014. "When Arm's Length Is Too Far. Relationship Banking over the Business Cycle," CESifo Working Paper Series 4877, CESifo Group Munich.
- Beck, Thorsten & Degryse, Hans & De Haas, Ralph & van Horen, Neeltje, 2014. "When arm’s length is too far. Relationship banking over the business cycle," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Thorsten Beck & Hans Degryse & Ralph de Haas & Neeltje van Horen, 2014. "When arm's length is too far. Relationship banking over the business cycle," DNB Working Papers 431, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Marlène Isoré, 2011. "International Propagation of Financial Shocks in a Search and Matching Environment," FIW Working Paper series 068, FIW.
- Isoré, Marlène, 2016. "International propagation of financial shocks in a search and matching environment," Research Discussion Papers 28/2016, Bank of Finland.
- BEUSELINCK, Christof & DELOOF, Marc & VANSTRAELEN, Ann, 2011. "Corporate governance and cash policies of multinational corporations," Working Papers 2011020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Beuselinck Christof` & Deloof Marc & Vanstraelen Ann, 2012. "Corporate governance and cash policies of multinational corporations," Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Lev Ratnovski, 2013. "Competition Policy for Modern Banks," IMF Working Papers 13/126, International Monetary Fund.
- Kerl, Cornelia & Niepmann, Friederike, 2014. "What determines the composition of international bank flows?," Staff Reports 681, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.