15 Years of New Growth Economics : What Have we Learnt?
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:tou:journl:v:45:y:2017:p:99-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- D.S. Prasada Rao & Alicia Rambaldi & Howard Doran, 2008. "A Method to Construct World Tables of Purchasing Power Parities and Real Incomes Based on Multiple Benchmarks and Auxiliary Information: Analytical and Empirical Results," CEPA Working Papers Series WP052008, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Alison Stegman, 2005. "Convergence And Per Capita Carbon Emissions," CAMA Working Papers 2005-10, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Claude Ménard & Shirley Mary, 2010.
"The Contribution of Douglass North to New Institutional Economics,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Claude Ménard & Mary M. Shirley, 2014. "The Contribution of Douglass North to New Institutional Economics," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01315473, HAL.
- Claude Ménard & Mary M. Shirley, 2014. "The contribution of Douglass C. North to new institutional economics," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01053473, HAL.
- Claude Ménard & Shirley Mary M., 2011. "The Contribution of Douglass North to New Institutional Economics," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00624297, HAL.
- Vito Pipitone & Luciano Seta, 2012. "The Conditional Convergence in TFP Levels. On the Relationship between TFP, Processes of Accumulation and Institutions," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_09.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Alison Stegman, 2005. "Convergence in Carbon Emissions Per Capita," Research Papers 0505, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Alicia N. Rambaldi & D.S. Prasada Rao & K. Renuka Ganegodage, 2009. "Spatial Autocorrelation and Extrapolation of Purchasing Power Parities. Modelling and Sensitivity Analysis," CEPA Working Papers Series WP012009, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Claude Ménard & Shirley Mary M., 2011. "The Contribution of Douglass North to New Institutional Economics," Working Papers halshs-00624297, HAL.
- Tebaldi, Edinaldo & Mohan, Ramesh, 2008. "Institutions-Augmented Solow Model And Club Convergence," MPRA Paper 10386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Derek D. Headey, 2008. "National policies and the sectoral pattern of economic growth," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(3), pages 287-299, May.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & David Pearce & Alison Stagman, 2004. "Long Run Projections for Climate Change Scenarios," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0405, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Ricardo Fuentes and Andrés Montes, 2003. "Mexico: Country Case Study Towards the Millennium Development Goals at the Sub-National Level," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2003-07, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Tebaldi, Edinaldo & Elmslie, Bruce, 2008. "Do Institutions Impact Innovation?," MPRA Paper 8757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Túlio Cravo & Adrian Gourlay & Bettina Becker, 2012. "SMEs and regional economic growth in Brazil," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 217-230, February.
- Maria Luisa Decuir-Viruez, 2006. "Institutions and Regional Economic Growth: An Assessment of Mexican Regional Strategies 1970-2000," ERSA conference papers ersa06p344, European Regional Science Association.
- Lundström, Susanna, 2003. "Effects of Economic Freedom on Growth and the Environment - Implications for Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 115, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Edinaldo Tebaldi & Bruce Elmslie, 2008. "Institutions, Innovation And Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 27-53, December.
- D. S. Prasada Rao & Alicia Rambaldi & Howard Doran, 2010. "Extrapolation Of Purchasing Power Parities Using Multiple Benchmarks And Auxiliary Information: A New Approach," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(s1), pages 59-98, June.
- Jörg Bühnemann & Bernd Neutschel, 2014. "Universitäre Transferstruktur im Wandel - OvGU als regionaler Impulsgeber," FEMM Working Papers 140001, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Granville, Brigitte & Leonard, Carol S., 2010. "Do Informal Institutions Matter for Technological Change in Russia? The Impact of Communist Norms and Conventions, 1998-2004," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 155-169, February.
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Pearce, David & Stegman, Alison, 2007. "Long term projections of carbon emissions," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 637-653.
- Jorge Andrés Vélez Ospina, 2009. "Determinantes de la inversión en innovación en el sector de Bogotá:estimaciones econométricas a nivel de la firma," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 27(60), pages 110-167, December.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-04-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alison Stegman, 2011. "Sectoral Productivity, Structural Change and Convergence," CAMA Working Papers 2011-32, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Perera, Liyanage Devangi H. & Lee, Grace H.Y., 2013. "Have economic growth and institutional quality contributed to poverty and inequality reduction in Asia?," MPRA Paper 52763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petr Blizkovsky, 2012. "Are We Living in a Converging World? Regional Disparities and Convergences from a Global Perspective," Research in World Economy, Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 3(2), pages 41-51, September.
- repec:eee:touman:v:42:y:2014:i:c:p:207-212 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tulio A. Cravo & Elias Soukiazis, 2009. "Educational Thresholds and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Brazilian States," Working Papers 2009.1, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Desierto, D., 2005. "The Co-evolution of Institutions and Technology," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0558, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jörg Bühnemann, 2012. "Lissabon 2010 - Eine F&E-orientierte Konzeption neuer Förderregionen," FEMM Working Papers 120008, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Mark Rogers, 2003. "A Survey of Economic Growth," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 79(244), pages 112-135, March.
- Bigsten, Arne, 2003. "Globalisation and the Asia-Pacific Revival," Working Papers in Economics 118, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Desiree A. Desierto, 2008. "The Dynamics of Economic Integration," DEGIT Conference Papers c013_029, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- B. Bhaskara Rao & Maheshwar Rao, 2009. "Openness and growth in Fiji: some time series evidence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(13), pages 1653-1662.