Mexico: Country Case Study Towards the Millennium Development Goals at the Sub-National Level
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published as background research for the 2003 Human Development Report.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 304 E 45th Street, FF-12th Floor, New York, NY, 10017|
Web page: http://hdr.undp.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2001.
"15 years of new growth economics: What have we learnt?,"
Economics Working Papers
620, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2002.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2002. "15 Years of New Growth Economics : What Have we Learnt?," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 5(2), pages 5-15, August.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2002. "15 Years of New Growth Economics: What Have We Learnt?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 172, Central Bank of Chile.
- Ranis, G. & Ramirez, A. & Stewart, F., 1997.
"Economic Growth and Human Development,"
787, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Behrman, Jere R. & Hoddinott, John, 2001.
"An evaluation of the impact of PROGRESA on pre-school child height,"
104, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Behrman, Jere R. & Hoddinott, John, 2001. "An evaluation of the impact of PROGRESA on pre-school child height," FCND discussion papers 104, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:hdocpa:hdocpa-2003-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.