Citations for "Bribery and Favoritism by Auctioneers in Sealed-Bid Auctions"
by Burguet Roberto & Perry Martin K
- Þevket Alper Koç, 2008. "Effects Of Asymmetry On Ex Ante Corruption At Auctions," Bogazici Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 22(1+2), pages 17-33.
- Pierre M. Picard & Ridwan D. Rusli, 2012.
"State Owned Firms: Private Debt, Cost Revelation and Welfare,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
12-10, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- PICARD, Pierre & RUSLI, Ridwan D., 2012. "State owned firms: private debt, cost revelation and welfare," CORE Discussion Papers 2012047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thomas, Charles J., 2011. "Vertical mergers in procurement markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 200-209, March.
- Menezes, Flavio M. & Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 2006.
"Corruption and auctions,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 97-108, February.
- Quoc-Anh Do & Kieu-Trang Nguyen & Anh N. Tran, 2013.
"One Mandarin Benefits the Whole Clan: Hometown Favoritism in an Authoritarian Regime,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/2ck6as9uec9, Sciences Po.
- Quoc-Anh Do & Kieu-Trang Nguyen & Anh N. Tran, 2013. "One Mandarin Benefits the Whole Clan: Hometown Favoritism in an Authoritarian Regime," Sciences Po publications 13, Sciences Po.
- Quoc-Anh Do & Kieu-Trang Nguyen & Anh N. Tran, 2016. "One Mandarin Benefits the Whole Clan: Hometown Favoritism in an Authoritarian Regime," CEP Discussion Papers dp1409, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Do, Quoc-Anh & Nguyen, Kieu-Trang & Tran, Anh, 2016. "One Mandarin Benefits the Whole Clan: Hometown Favoritism in an Authoritarian Regime," CEPR Discussion Papers 11126, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lengwiler, Yvan & Wolfstetter, Elmar, 2010. "Auctions and corruption: An analysis of bid rigging by a corrupt auctioneer," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1872-1892, October.
- Roberto Burguet & Martin K. Perry, 2008.
"Preferred Suppliers in Auction Markets,"
355, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Waehrer, Keith & Perry, Martin K, 2003.
" The Effects of Mergers in Open-Auction Markets,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(2), pages 287-304, Summer.
- Laurent Lamy, 2009.
"The Shill Bidding Effect versus the Linkage Principle,"
- Lamy, Laurent, 2009. "The Shill Bidding Effect versus the Linkage Principle," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 390-413, January.
- Laurent Lamy, 2005. "The ‘Shill Bidding Effect’ Versus the ‘Linkage Principle’," Working Papers 2005-35, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Vitali Gretschko & Achim Wambach, 2012.
"Auctions vs. Negotiations: The Case of Favoritism,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4045, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wambach, Achim & Gretschko, Vitali, 2013. "Auctions vs. Negotiations: The Case of Favoritism," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79774, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Federico Weinschelbaum & Leandro Arozamena, 2004.
"The Effect of Corruption on Bidding Behavior in First-Price Auctions,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
180, Econometric Society.
- Arozamena, Leandro & Weinschelbaum, Federico, 2009. "The effect of corruption on bidding behavior in first-price auctions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 645-657, August.
- Federico Weinschelbaum & Leandro Arozamena, 2005. "The Effect of Corruption on Bidding Behavior in First-Price Auctions," Working Papers 82, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Aug 2005.
- Yvan Lengwiler & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2005.
"Bid Rigging – An Analysis of Corruption in Auctions,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1488, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lengwiler, Yvan & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2005. "Bid Rigging. An Analysis of Corruption in Auctions," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 39, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Lorentziadis, Panos L., 2016. "Optimal bidding in auctions from a game theory perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 347-371.
- Karine Brisset & François Cochard & François Maréchal, 2012. "The Value of a Right of First Refusal Clause in a Procurement First-Price Auction," Working Papers 2012-03, CRESE.
- Germà Bel & Francisco González-Gómez & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo, 2015. "“Political connections, corruption, and privatization of public services: Evidence from contracting out water services in Spain”," IREA Working Papers 201515, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2015.
- Shingal, ANIRUDH, 2011. "Foreign market access in government procurement," MPRA Paper 32814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, He & Li, Zhipeng, 2015. "Procurement auctions with ex-ante endogenous bribery," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 111-117.
- Roberto Burguet, 2015. "Procurement Design with Corruption," Working Papers 798, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Leonardo Rezende, 2009. "Biased procurement auctions," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 169-185, January.
- Koc, Sevket Alper & Neilson, William S., 2008. "Interim bribery in auctions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 238-241, May.
- René Kirkegaard, 2007. "Comparative Statics and Welfare in Heterogeneous Contests: Bribes, Caps, and Performance Thresholds," Working Papers 0702, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Burguet & Martin K. Perry, 2003. "Preferred Suppliers and Vertical Integration in Auction Market," Working Papers 74, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Karl Hackenbrack & Mikhael Shor, 2012. "Auditor Preference," Working papers 2012-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- McAdams, David & Schwarz, Michael, 2007. "Who pays when auction rules are bent?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1144-1157, October.