Effects Of Asymmetry On Ex Ante Corruption At Auctions
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 22 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1+2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +90 (212) 359-6505
Fax: +90 (212) 287-2453
Web page: http://www.bujournal.boun.edu.tr
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Graham, Daniel A & Marshall, Robert C, 1987. "Collusive Bidder Behavior at Single-Object Second-Price and English Auctions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(6), pages 1217-39, December.
- Lengwiler, Yvan & Wolfstetter, Elmar, 2000.
"Auctions and corruption,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
2000,40, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Grosskopf, Brit & Roth, Alvin E., 2009.
"If You are Offered the Right of First Refusal, Should You Accept? An Investigation of Contract Design,"
4261988, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Grosskopf, Brit & Roth, Alvin E., 2009. "If you are offered the Right of First Refusal, should you accept? An investigation of contract design," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 176-204, January.
- Brit Grosskopf & Alvin E. Roth, 2006. "If you are offered the Right of First Refusal, Should you accept? An Investigation of Contract Design," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001017, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Menezes, Flavio M. & Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 2006.
"Corruption and auctions,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 97-108, February.
- Celentani, Marco & Ganuza, Juan-Jose, 2002.
"Corruption and competition in procurement,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(7), pages 1273-1303, July.
- Lebrun, Bernard, 1999. "First Price Auctions in the Asymmetric N Bidder Case," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(1), pages 125-42, February.
- Roberto Burguet & Martin Perry, 2000.
"Bribery and Favoritism by Auctioneers in Sealed Bid Auctions,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1827, Econometric Society.
- Burguet Roberto & Perry Martin K, 2007. "Bribery and Favoritism by Auctioneers in Sealed-Bid Auctions," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-27, June.
- Roberto Burguet & Martin Perry, 2002. "Bribery and Favoritism by Auctioneers in Sealed Bid Auctions," Departmental Working Papers 200205, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Burguet & Yeon-Koo Che, 2004. "Competitive Procurement with Corruption," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(1), pages 50-68, Spring.
- Eso, Peter & Schummer, James, 2004.
"Bribing and signaling in second price auctions,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 299-324, May.
- Fibich, Gadi & Gavious, Arieh & Sela, Aner, 2002. "Low and high types in asymmetric first-price auctions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 283-287, April.
- Compte, O. & Lambert-Mogiliansky, A. & Verdier, T., 2000.
"Corruption and Competition in Public Market Auctions,"
DELTA Working Papers
2000-01, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Compte, Olivier & Lambert-Mogiliansky, Ariane & Verdier, Thierry, 2000. "Corruption And Competition In Public Market Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 2434, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McAfee, R. Preston & McMillan, John., 1990.
726, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boz:journl:v:22:y:2008:i:1+2:p:17-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lutfu Gozgucu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.