Corruption and Collusion in Procurement Tenders
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Konstantin Sonin, 2006. "Collusive Market Sharing and Corruption in Procurement," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 883-908, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonardo Rezende, 2009. "Biased procurement auctions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 38(1), pages 169-185, January.
- Tetsuro Mizoguchi & Nguyen Van Quyen, 2014. "Corruption in Public Procurement Market," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(5), pages 577-591, December.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00512813 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eshien Chong & Carine Staropoli & Anne Yvrande-Billon, 2014. "Auction versus Negotiation in Public Procurement: Looking for Empirical Evidence," Post-Print hal-00512813, HAL.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Grigory Kosenok, 2009.
"Fine-Tailored for the Cartel-Favoritism in Procurement,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 35(1), pages 95-121, September.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Grigory Kosenok, 2009. "Fine-Tailored for the Cartel-Favoritism in Procurement," Post-Print halshs-00754339, HAL.
- Eshien Chong & Carine Staropoli & Anne Yvrande-Billon, 2014. "Auction versus Negotiation in Public Procurement: Looking for Empirical Evidence," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00512813, HAL.
- Yasunori Okumura, 2011. "A dynamic analysis of collusive networks," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 15(4), pages 317-336, December.
- Amaral, Miguel & Saussier, Stéphane & Yvrande-Billon, Anne, 2009.
"Auction procedures and competition in public services: The case of urban public transport in France and London,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 166-175, June.
- Miguel Amaral & Stéphane Saussier & Anne Yvrande-Billon, 2009. "Auction Procedures and Competition in Public Services: The Case of Urban Public Transport in France and London," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00310911, HAL.
- Gustavo Piga, 2011. "A Fighting Chance Against Corruption in Public Procurement?," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Corruption, Volume Two, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Anna Balsevich & Elena Podkolzina, 2014. "Indicators Of Corruption In Public Procurement: The Example Of Russian Regions," HSE Working papers WP BRP 76/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Sonin Konstantin, 2004. "Private interest in public tenders: no revenue, no efficiency and no social benefits," EERC Working Paper Series 00-111e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2011. "Corruption and Collusion: Strategic Complements in Procurement," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Corruption, Volume Two, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael Dietrich & Jolian McHardy & Abhijit Sharma, 2016.
"Firm Corruption in the Presence of an Auditor,"
Review of Economic Analysis,
Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 8(2), pages 97-124, December.
- Dietrich, Michael & McHardy, Jolian & Sharma, Abhijit, 2010. "Firm corruption in the presence of an auditor," MPRA Paper 24784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Dietrich & Jolian McHardy & Abhijit Sharma, 2010. "Firm corruption in the presence of an auditor," Working Papers 2010016, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2010.
- Michael Dietrich & Jolian McHardy & Abhijit Sharma, 2012. "Firm Corruption in the Presence of an Auditor," Working Paper series 20_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Tina Søreide, 2008. "Beaten by Bribery: Why Not Blow the Whistle?," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 164(3), pages 407-428, September.
- Anna Balsevich & Svetlana Pivovarova & Elena Podkolzina, 2011. "Information Transparency in Public Procurement: How it Works in Russian Regions," HSE Working papers WP BRP 01/EC/2011, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Arnold, Ulli & Neubauer, Joerg & Schoenherr, Tobias, 2012. "Explicating factors for companies’ inclination towards corruption in Operations and supply chain management: An exploratory study in Germany," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 136-147.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Grigory Kosenok, 2006. "Public markets tailored for the cartel - Favoritism in procurement auctions -," Working Papers halshs-00590288, HAL.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:1:p:52-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balsevich, A. & Pivovarova, S. & Podkolzina, E., 2012. "The Role of Information Transparency in Public Procurement: the Example of Russian Regions," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 82-112.
- repec:clh:resear:v:2:y:2009:i:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Grigory Kosenok, 2006.
"Public markets tailored for the cartel - Favoritism in procurement auctions -,"
PSE Working Papers
- Ariane Lambert Mogiliansky & Grigory Kosenok, 2006. "Public Markets Tailored for the Cartel- Favoritism in Procurement Auctions," Working Papers w0074, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Avdasheva, Svetlana & Kryuchkova, Polina, 2015. "The ‘reactive’ model of antitrust enforcement: When private interests dictate enforcement actions – The Russian case," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 200-208.
- Huang, He & Li, Zhipeng, 2015. "Procurement auctions with ex-ante endogenous bribery," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 111-117.
More about this item
Keywordsauctions; corruption; collusion;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2003-11-30 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EEC-2003-11-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2003-11-30 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfr:cefirw:w0036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Babich). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cefirru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.