Report NEP-EEC-2003-11-30This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Linda L. Tesar, 2003. "Winners and Losers of Tax Competition in the European Union," NBER Working Papers 10051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dirk Krueger & Krishna B. Kumar, 2003. "US-Europe Differences in Technology-Driven Growth: Quantifying the Role of Education," NBER Working Papers 10001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:oec:stiwps:wp2002-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Konstantin Sonin, 2003. "Corruption and Collusion in Procurement Tenders," Working Papers w0036, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpit:0311004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pau Rabanal & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez, 2003. "Comparing New Keynesian models in the Euro area: a Bayesian approach," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2003-30, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Patricia M. Danzon & Jonathan D. Ketcham, 2003. "Reference Pricing of Pharmaceuticals for Medicare: Evidence from Germany, the Netherlands and New Zealand," NBER Working Papers 10007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Konstantin Sonin & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2003. "Capture of Bankruptcy: Theory and Russian Evidence," Working Papers w0038, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpit:0311003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald & Nicholas Oulton & Sylaja Srinivasan, 2003. "The Case of the Missing Productivity Growth: Or, Does Information Technology Explain why Productivity Accelerated in the US but not the UK?," NBER Working Papers 10010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Romain Duval, 2003. "The Retirement Effects of Old-Age Pension and Early Retirement Schemes in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 370, OECD Publishing.
- Avdagic, Sabina, 2003. "Accounting for Variations in Trade Union Effectiveness: State-Labor Relations in East Central Europe," MPIfG Discussion Paper 03/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpit:0311002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Akhmed Akhmedov & Irina Denisova & Marina Kartseva, 2003. "Active Labor Market Policies in Russia: Regional Interpretation Determines Effectiveness?," Working Papers w0037, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Namsuk Kim & John Joseph Wallis, 2003. "The Market for American State Government Bonds in Britain and the United States, 1830-1843," NBER Working Papers 10108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morten Fraas, . "Oslo Innovation Scoreboard – an attempt to develop a comparable set of indicators used in the Regional Innovation Scoreboard for the Oslo Region," STEP Report series 200315, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.