Citations for "The Structure of Canadian Inter-industry R&D Spillovers, and the Rates of Return to R&D"
by Bernstein, Jeffrey I
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2009.
"Measuring the Returns to R&D,"
NBER Working Papers
15622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jacques & Mohnen, Pierre, 2010. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," MERIT Working Papers 006, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2010. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-02, CIRANO.
- Fernández Vázquez, Esteban & Los, Bart, 2007. "A Maximum Entropy Approach to the Indenitication of Productive Technology Spillovers," Discussion Papers 1106, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kim, Hanho & Kim, Jae-Kyung, 2005. "Estimation Of The Knowledge Spillover Effects Between Firms In Bio-Related Industries," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137933, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Blomström, Magnus & Globerman, Steve & Kokko, Ari, 2000. "The Determinants of Host Country Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 2350, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel R. Yorgason, 2007. "Treatment of International Research and Development as Investment: Issues and Estimates," BEA Papers 0080, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Kornelius Kraft, 2012.
"Spillovers of innovation activities and their profitability,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 64(2), pages 302-322, April.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2007. "Spillovers of Innovation Activities and Their Profitability," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-073, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Julio Rosa & Pierre Mohnen, 2013.
"Doing R&D in a Closed or Open Mode: Dynamics and Impacts on Productivity,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Rosa, Julio Miguel & Mohnen, Pierre, 2013. "Doing R&D in a closed or open mode: Dynamics and impacts on productivity," MERIT Working Papers 060, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Harabi, Najib, 1995.
"Channels of R&D Spillovers: An Empirical Investigation,"
26270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harabi, N., 1995. "Channels of R & D Spillovers: An Empirical Investigation," Papers 37, Universitat Zurich - Wirtschaftswissenschaftliches Institut.
- Rebecca Achee Thornton & Peter Thompson, 2001. "Learning from Experience and Learning from Others: An Exploration of Learning and Spillovers in Wartime Shipbuilding," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1350-1368, December.
- Shah, Anwar & DEC, 1994. "The economics of research and development : how research and development capital affects production and markets and is affected by tax incentives," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1325, The World Bank.
- Miguel Gonzalez-Maestre & Diego Penarrubia, 2005. "Cooperation versus competition in product innovation," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 305-318.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1993. "Innovations and Technological Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 4423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolfgang Becker & Juergen Peters, 2000. "Technological Opportunities, Absorptive Capacities, and Innovation," Discussion Paper Series 195, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Dietmar Harhoff, 1998. "Vertical Organization, Technology Flows and R&D Incentives: An Exploratory Analysis," CIG Working Papers FS IV 98-02, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Magnus Blomstrom, 1991. "Host Country Benefits of Foreign Investment," NBER Working Papers 3615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreia Cardoso & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Returns on R&D investment: A comprehensive survey on the magnitude and evaluation methodologies," UITT Working Papers 2009-03-wp1, INESC Porto, Unidade de Inovação e Transferência de Tecnologia(UITT).
- Robert Wieser, . "R&D and Productivity: Empirical Evidence at the Firm Level," WIFO Working Papers 158, WIFO.
- G. Cameron, 1996.
"Innovation and economic growth,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20685, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3529827 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "How foreign investment affects host countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1745, The World Bank.
- Araji, A.A. & White, Fred C. & Guenthner, Joseph F., 1995. "Spillovers And The Returns To Agricultural Research For Potatoes," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(02), December.
- Rashid NIKZAD, 2014. "Revisiting the Impacts of Domestic and Foreign Technology Spillovers on Canadian Industries, 1978-1997," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 73-86.
- Charbel Macdissi & Syoum Negassi, 2002. "International R&D Spillovers: An Empirical Study," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 77-91.