Citations for "Household debt and the macroeconomy"
by Guy Debelle
- Meng, Xianming & Hoang, Nam T. & Siriwardana, Mahinda, 2013. "The determinants of Australian household debt: A macro level study," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 80-90.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Laura Vartia & Andreas Wörgötter, 2009.
"Capital Inflows, Household Debt and the Boom-bust Cycle in Estonia,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
700, OECD Publishing.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Laura Vartia & Andreas Woergoetter, 2009. "Capital Inflows, Household Debt And The Boom Bust Cycle In Estonia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp965, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Andrés, Javier & Boscá, José E. & Ferri, Javier, 2013. "Household debt and labor market fluctuations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1771-1795.
- Javier Andrés & José E. Boscá & Javier Ferri, 2011. "Household debt and labour market fluctuations," Working Papers 1129, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Javier Andrés & José Emilio Boscá & Javier Ferri, 2011. "Household Debt and Labor Market Fluctuations," Working Papers 1102, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Tuan Phan, 2014. "Output Composition of the Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism: Is Australia Different?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 90(290), pages 382-399, 09.
- Tuan Phan, 2014. "Output Composition of the Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism: Is Australia Different?," CAMA Working Papers 2014-39, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Tuan Anh Phan, 2014. "Output Composition of the Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism: Is Australia Different?," Crawford School Research Papers 1403, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Chmelar, Ales, 2013. "Household Debt and the European Crisis," ECRI Papers 8239, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- M S Mohanty & Gert Schnabel & Pablo Garcia-Luna, 2006. "Banks and aggregate credit: what is new?," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The banking system in emerging economies: how much progress has been made?, volume 28, pages 11-39 Bank for International Settlements.
- Chris Stewart & Benn Robertson & Alexandra Heath, 2013. "Trends in the Funding and Lending Behaviour of Australian Banks," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2013-15, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Ebner, André, 2013. "A micro view on home equity withdrawal and its determinants: Evidence from Dutch households," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 321-337.
- Ebner, André, 2010. "A micro view on home equity withdrawal and its determinants. Evidence from Dutch households," Discussion Papers in Economics 11309, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Luciana Kabello Koprencka, 2014. "Factorial Analysis of Albanian Housing Market," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 10(4), pages 127-144, August.
- Margarita Rubio, 2015. "Monetary and Macroprudential Policies under Fixed and Variable Interest Rates," Discussion Papers 2015/10, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2007. "Housing and the monetary transmission mechanism," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 359-413.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2007. "Housing and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," NBER Working Papers 13518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2007. "Housing and the monetary transmission mechanism," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Béchir Bouzid, 2010. "Titrisation des emprunts hypothécaires et bulle immobilière aux États-Unis : les origines d’une débâcle," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 97(2), pages 101-142.
- George M. Agiomirgianakis & George Sfakianakis & Fotini Voulgaris, 2016. "Determinants of economic growth revisited: is competitiveness and investment the solution for Greece?," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 359-367, July.
- repec:rss:jnljee:v5i2p3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emanuel Moench & James Vickery & Diego Aragon, 2010. "Why is the market share of adjustable-rate mortgages so low?," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 16(Dec).
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2007. ""Housing and the monetary transmission mechanism," Finance and Economics Discussion Series Working Paper: a speech at the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City's Economic Symposium, Jackson Ho," Speech 312, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- M S Mohanty & Philip Turner, 2008. "Monetary policy transmission in emerging market economies: what is new?," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Transmission mechanisms for monetary policy in emerging market economies, volume 35, pages 1-59 Bank for International Settlements.
- Rinaldi, Laura & Sanchis-Arellano, Alicia, 2006. "Household debt sustainability: what explains household non-performing loans? An empirical analysis," Working Paper Series 570, European Central Bank.
- Nicolas Albacete & Peter Lindner, 2013. "Household Vulnerability in Austria – A Microeconomic Analysis Based on the Household Finance and Consumption Survey," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 25, pages 57-73.
- Dedák, István, 2012. "Adósságválság, tőkeáttétel és adósságdinamika
[Debt crisis, capital transfer and debt dynamics]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 749-780.
- Lunde, Jens, 2006. "The owner-occupiers’ capital structure during a house price boom," Working Papers 2005-3, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Mariassunta Giannetti & Guido Friebel, 2007. "Fighting for Talent: Risk-Taking, Corporate Volatility, and Organizational Change," 2007 Meeting Papers 263, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:rss:jnljfm:v1i2p3 is not listed on IDEAS