Citations for "Are Efficiency and Equity in School Finance Substitutes or Complements?"
by Caroline Minter Hoxby
- Tavares, Priscilla Albuquerque, 2015. "The impact of school management practices on educational performance: Evidence from public schools in São Paulo," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 1-15.
- Han, Li, 2013. "Is centralized teacher deployment more equitable? Evidence from rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 65-76.
- Joydeep Roy, 2004.
"Impact of School Finance Reform on Resource Equalization and Academic Performance: Evidence from Michigan,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
425, Econometric Society.
- Joydeep Roy, 2011. "Impact of School Finance Reform on Resource Equalization and Academic Performance: Evidence from Michigan," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 6(2), pages 137-167, April.
- Andrei Shleifer, 1998.
"State Versus Private Ownership,"
NBER Working Papers
6665, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei Shleifer, 1998. "State Versus Private Ownership," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1841, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Millimet, Daniel L. & Collier, Trevor, 2008. "Efficiency in public schools: Does competition matter?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 134-157, July.
- JUSTMAN , Moshe & THISSE, Jacques-François, .
"Local public funding of higher education when skilled labor is imperfectly mobile,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
1460, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Moshe Justman & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2000. "Local Public Funding of Higher Education When Skilled Labor is Imperfectly Mobile," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(3), pages 247-258, May.
- Gary Scott, 2000. "Equal Educational Opportunity and the Significance of Circumstantial Knowledge," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 197-208.
- Prüfer, J. & Walz, U., 2013.
"Academic faculty governance and recruitment decisions,"
Other publications TiSEM
168575f1-21e1-4e86-b5ad-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jens Prüfer & Uwe Walz, 2013. "Academic faculty governance and recruitment decisions," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 155(3), pages 507-529, June.
- Timothy Simcoe & Michael W. Toffel, 2012. "Public Procurement and the Private Supply of Green Buildings," NBER Working Papers 18385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nick Adnett, . "Competition in the School Curriculum: the economic and policy context in the UK," Working Papers 001, Staffordshire University, Business School.
- Adnett, Nick & Bougheas, Spiros & Davies, Peter, 2002.
"Market-based reforms of public schooling: some unpleasant dynamics,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 323-330, August.
- Nick Adnett & Spiros Bougheas & Peter Davies, . "Market-Based Reforms of Public Schooling: Some Unpleasant Dynamics," Working Papers 994, Staffordshire University, Business School.
- Pablo González & Alejandra Mizala & Pilar Romaguera, 2002. "Recursos diferenciados a la educación subvencionada en Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 150, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Buly A. Cardak, 2004. "Ability, Education, and Income Inequality," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 6(2), pages 239-276, 05.
- Selod, Harris & Zenou, Yves, 2002.
"Private versus Public Schools in Post-Apartheid South African Cities: Theory and Policy Implications,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3358, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Selod, Harris & Zenou, Yves, 2003. "Private versus public schools in post-Apartheid South African cities: theory and policy implications," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 351-394, August.
- Shea, John, 2000.
"Does parents' money matter?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 155-184, August.
- Reynaldo Fernandes & Amaury Patrick Gremaud & Gabriel Ulyssea, 2004. "Sistema Brasileiro De Financiamento À Educação Básica: Principais Características, Limitações E Alternativas," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 132, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Holger Sieg & Dennis Epple & Richard Romano, 2003.
"Peer effects, financial aid and selection of students into colleges and universities: an empirical analysis,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(5), pages 501-525.
- Epple, Dennis & Romano, Richard & Sieg, Holger, 2000. "Peer Effects, Financial Aid, and Selection of Students into Colleges and Universities: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 00-02, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Somanathan, Rohini, 1998. "School heterogeneity, human capital accumulation, and standards," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 369-397, March.
- C. Kirabo Jackson & Rucker Johnson & Claudia Persico, 2014. "The Effect of School Finance Reforms on the Distribution of Spending, Academic Achievement, and Adult Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 20118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muriel Meunier & Claude Montmarquette, 2001. "Le système scolaire québécois : État de la situation et éléments de réflexion," CIRANO Project Reports 2001rp-09, CIRANO.
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 2003. "The "Virtues" of the Past: Education in the First Hundred Years of the New Republic," NBER Working Papers 9958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerdes, Christer, 2015. "Does Performance Information Affect Job Seekers in Selecting Private Providers in Voucher-Based ALMP Programs?," IZA Discussion Papers 8992, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bearse, Peter & Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B., 2000.
"On the political economy of means-tested education vouchers,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 904-915, May.
- Bearse, P. & Glomm, G. & Ravikumar, B., 1999. "On the Political Economy of Means-Tested Education Vouchers," Papers 9904, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Joshua Hall, 2007. "Local School Finance and Productive Efficiency: Evidence from Ohio," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(3), pages 289-301, September.
- Nicholas Crafts & Mary O'Mahony, 2001. "A perspective on UK productivity performance," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 22(3), pages 271-306, September.
- Daniel Millimet; Vasudha Rangaprasad, 2004.
"Strategic Competition Amongst Public Schools,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
197, Econometric Society.
- David M. Brasington, . "Public and Private School Competition: The Spatial Education Production Function," Departmental Working Papers 2005-09, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Byron F. Lutz, 2006. "Taxation with representation: intergovernmental grants in a plebiscite democracy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-06, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- C. Kirabo Jackson & Rucker C. Johnson & Claudia Persico, 2015. "The Effects of School Spending on Educational and Economic Outcomes: Evidence from School Finance Reforms," NBER Working Papers 20847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kjetil Bjorvatn & Alexander W. Cappelen, 2003. "Decentralization and the Fate of Minorities," CESifo Working Paper Series 1032, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christopher C. Klein, 2007. "Efficiency versus Effectiveness: Interpreting Education Production Studies," Working Papers 200703, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Belfield, Clive R. & Levin, Henry M., 2004. "Should high school economics courses be compulsory?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 351-360, August.
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 1997. "Why the United States Led in Education: Lessons from Secondary School Expansion, 1910 to 1940," NBER Working Papers 6144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.