Citations for "Review of Easterly's The Elusive Quest for Growth"
by Romain Wacziarg
- Diego Bastourre & Luis Casanova & Alejo Espora, 2011. "Tipo de Cambio Real y Crecimiento: Síntesis de la Evidencia y Agenda de Investigación," Department of Economics, Working Papers 082, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Prüfer, P., 2008. "Model uncertainty in growth empirics," Other publications TiSEM 3845a6a0-4364-4f2c-9f3a-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Marcela Umaña-Aponte, 2010.
"The Dynamics of Women’s Labour Supply in Developing Countries,"
The Centre for Market and Public Organisation
10/235, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Umana-Aponte, Marcela, 2010. "The Dynamics of Women's Labour Supply in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4879, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Umaña-Aponte, Marcela & Bhalotra, Sonia R., 2012. "Women?s Labour Supply and Household Insurance in Africa," WIDER Working Papers 066, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Matthew McCartney, 2011. "Pakistan, Growth, Dependency, and Crisis," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 16(Special E), pages 71-94, September.
- Staehr, Karsten, 2003.
"Reforms and economic growth in transition economies : Complementarity, sequencing and speed,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
1/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Karsten Staehr, 2005. "Reforms and Economic Growth in Transition Economies: Complementarity, Sequencing and Speed," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 2(2), pages 177-202, December.
- Karsten Staehr, 2003. "Reforms and economic growth in transition economies: Complementarity, sequencing and speed," Macroeconomics 0303003, EconWPA.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patricia Prüfer & Gabriele Tondl, 2009. "The FDI-Growth Nexus in Latin America: The Role of Source Countries and Local Conditions," DEGIT Conference Papers c014_025, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Michael D. Bordo & Peter L. Rousseau, 2011.
"Historical Evidence on the Finance-Trade-Growth Nexus,"
NBER Working Papers
17024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Rousseau, Peter L., 2012. "Historical evidence on the finance-trade-growth nexus," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1236-1243.
- Lewis L. Smith, 2007. "Complexity meets development - a felicitous encounter on the road of life," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 5(2), pages 151-160.
- GianCarlo Moschini, 2003.
"Intellectual Property Rights and the World Trade Organization: Retrospect and Prospects,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
03-wp334, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 2004. "Intellectual Property Rights and the World Trade Organization: Retrospect and Prospects," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10442, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wick, A.K., 2008. "Conflicts, development and natural resources : An applied game theoretic approach," Other publications TiSEM 9dfd8863-301e-477b-9999-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Cohen, Joseph N, 2010. "Neoliberalism’s relationship with economic growth in the developing world: Was it the power of the market or the resolution of financial crisis?," MPRA Paper 24399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean Cartier-Bresson, 2011. "L'agenda de la gouvernance," Working Papers hal-00845170, HAL.
- Anna Lo Prete, 2013. "Inequality and the finance you know: does economic literacy matter?," CeRP Working Papers 136, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Godunova, M., 2010. "Influence of import tariffs, accumulation of FER and external debt on economic growth depending on stages of economic development," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 5, pages 28-45.
- William R. Hauk & Romain Wacziarg, 2004.
"A Monte Carlo Study of Growth Regressions,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bertocchi, Graziella, 2011.
"Growth, Colonization, and Institutional Development: In and Out of Africa,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5856, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Graziella Bertocchi, 2011. "Growth, Colonization, and Institutional Development. In and Out of Africa," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 064, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Bertocchi, Graziella, 2011. "Growth, Colonization, and Institutional Development: In and Out of Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 8486, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Youwen Zhang, 2011. "From Policy-driven Opening to Institutional Opening â€“ A Discussion on Policy-imposed Distortion in Chinaâ€™s Economic Development," Chapters, in: Chinaâ€™s Economy in the Post-WTO Environment, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lee, Angela Y. & Aaker, Jennifer L., 2006. "A Monte Carlo Study of Growth Regressions," Research Papers 1836r1, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Slavov, Slavi T., 2009. "Do common currencies facilitate the net flow of capital among countries?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 124-144, August.
- Prüfer, P. & Tondl, G., 2008. "The FDI-Growth Nexus in Latin America : The Role of Source Countries and Local Conditions," Discussion Paper 2008-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Robert P. Inman, 2008. "Federalism's Values and the Value of Federalism," NBER Working Papers 13735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angresano, James, 2004. "European Union integration lessons for ASEAN + 3: the importance of contextual specificity," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 909-926, January.