Citations for "Unique Equilibrium in a Model of Self-Fulfilling Currency Attacks: Comment"
by Frank Heinemann
- Damien Besancenot & Radu Vranceanu, 2011.
"Experimental Evidence On The 'Insidious' Illiquidity Risk,"
CEPN Working Papers
- Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu, 2014. "Experimental evidence on the ‘insidious’ illiquidity risk," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 315-323.
- Vranceanu, Radu & Besancenot, Damien, 2011. "Experimental Evidence on the ‘Insidious’ Illiquidity Risk," ESSEC Working Papers WP1107, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Damien Besancenot & Radu Vranceanu, 2011. "Experimental Evidence on the 'Insidious' Illiquidity Risk," Post-Print hal-00607867, HAL.
- Christian Hellwig, 2000. "Public Information, Private Information and the Multiplicity of Equilibrium in Co-ordination of Games," FMG Discussion Papers dp361, Financial Markets Group.
- Neumärker, Karl Justus Bernhard & Pech, Gerald, 2003.
"The Role of Beliefs for the Sustainability of the Fiscal Constitution,"
CSLE Discussion Paper Series
2003-01, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Gerald Pech & Bernhard Neumaerker, 2002. "The Role of Beliefs for the Sustainability of the Fiscal Constitution," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0213, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Peter Ockenfels & Rosemarie Nagel & Frank Heinemann, 2002.
"Speculative Attacks and Financial Architecture: Experimental Analysis of Coordination Games with Public and Private Information,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp416, Financial Markets Group.
- Frank Heinemann & Rosemarie Nagel & Peter Ockenfels, 2002. "Speculative attacks and financial architecture: experimental analysis of coordination games with public and private information," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24935, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:pit:wpaper:376 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leila Ali, 2012. "Flexibility: Stability's Best Friend in Non-transparent Countries?," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 247-264, December.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 2000.
"Global Games: Theory and Applications,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1275, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 2000. "Global Games: Theory and Applications," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1275R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 2001.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun S Shin, 2001. "Global Games: Theory and Applications," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001080, David K. Levine.
- Rosemarie Nagel & Antonio Cabrales & Roc Armenter, 2002.
"Equilibrium selection through incomplete information in coordination games: An experimental study,"
Economics Working Papers
601, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Antonio Cabrales & Rosemarie Nagel & Roc Armenter, 2007. "Equilibrium selection through incomplete information in coordination games: an experimental study," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(3), pages 221-234, September.
- Todd Keister, 2009.
"Expectations And Contagion In Self-Fulfilling Currency Attacks,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(3), pages 991-1012, 08.
- Todd Keister, 2006. "Expectations and contagion in self-fulfilling currency attacks," Staff Reports 249, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Todd Keister, 2006. "Expectations and Contagion in Self-fulfilling Currency Attacks," 2006 Meeting Papers 485, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tood Keister, 2005. "Expectations and Contagion in Self-Fulfilling Currency Attacks," Working Papers 0501, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Jakub Steiner, 2005.
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp274, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Zvika Neeman & Gerhard O. Orosel, 2000.
"Credits, Crises, and Capital Controls: A Microeconomic Analysis,"
Boston University - Institute for Economic Development
100, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Neeman Zvika & Orosel Gerhard Oskar, 2002. "Credits, Crises, and Capital Controls: A Microeconomic Analysis," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-44, August.
- Zvika Neeman & Gerhard O. Orosel, 2001. "Credits, Crises, and Capital Controls: A Microeconomic Analysis," Vienna Economics Papers 0103, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Erler, Alexander & Bauer, Christian & Herz, Bernhard, 2015. "To intervene, or not to intervene: Monetary policy and the costs of currency crises," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 432-456.
- Christina E. Bannier & Frank Heinemann, 2005. "Optimal Transparency and Risk-Taking to Avoid Currency Crises," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 161(3), pages 374-, September.
- Allsopp, Louise, 2002. "Common knowledge and the value of defending a fixed exchange rate--an explanation of a currency crisis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 67-79, March.
- Heinemann, Frank & Illing, Gerhard, 2002.
"Speculative attacks: Unique equilibrium and transparency,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19430, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Heinemann, Frank & Illing, Gerhard, 2002. "Speculative attacks: unique equilibrium and transparency," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 429-450, December.
- Naqvi, Nadeem & Neumärker, Bernhard & Pech, Gerald, 2012. "The rule of law and sustainability of the constitution: The case of tax evasion," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 01-2012, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- Duffy, John & Ochs, Jack, 2012. "Equilibrium selection in static and dynamic entry games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 97-116.