Common knowledge and the value of defending a fixed exchange rate--an explanation of a currency crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichengreen, Barry & Tobin, James & Wyplosz, Charles, 1995.
"Two Cases for Sand in the Wheels of International Finance,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(428), pages 162-172, January.
- Barry Eichengreen, James Tobin, and Charles Wyplosz., 1994. "Two Cases for Sand in the Wheels of International Finance," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C94-045, University of California at Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Tobin, James & Wyplosz, Charles, 1994. "Two Cases for Sand in the Wheels of International Finance," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233396, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Sbracia, Massimo & Zaghini, Andrea, 2001.
"Expectations and information in second generation currency crises models,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 203-222, April.
- Sbracia, M. & Zaghini, A., 2000. "Expectations and Information in Second Generation Currency Crises Models," Papers 391, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Massimo Sbracia & Andrea Zaghini, 2000. "Expectations and Information in Second Generation Currency Crises Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0462, Econometric Society.
- Massimo Sbracia & Andrea Zaghini, 2000. "Expectations and information in second generation currency crises models," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 391, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 1995. "Informational events that trigger currency attacks," Working Papers 95-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Frank Heinemann, 2000. "Unique Equilibrium in a Model of Self-Fulfilling Currency Attacks: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 316-318, March.
- Jeanne, Olivier, 1996. " Would a Tobin Tax Have Saved the EMS?," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 98(4), pages 503-520, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:24:y:2002:i:1:p:67-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.