Common knowledge and the value of defending a fixed exchange rate--an explanation of a currency crisis
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeanne, Olivier, 1996. " Would a Tobin Tax Have Saved the EMS?," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 98(4), pages 503-20, December.
- Frank Heinemann, 2000. "Unique Equilibrium in a Model of Self-Fulfilling Currency Attacks: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 316-318, March.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 1995. "Informational events that trigger currency attacks," Working Papers 95-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Sbracia, M. & Zaghini, A., 2000.
"Expectations and Information in Second Generation Currency Crises Models,"
391, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Sbracia, Massimo & Zaghini, Andrea, 2001. "Expectations and information in second generation currency crises models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 203-222, April.
- Massimo Sbracia & Andrea Zaghini, 2000. "Expectations and Information in Second Generation Currency Crises Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0462, Econometric Society.
- Massimo Sbracia & Andrea Zaghini, 2000. "Expectations and information in second generation currency crises models," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 391, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Barry Eichengreen, James Tobin, and Charles Wyplosz., 1994.
"Two Cases for Sand in the Wheels of International Finance,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C94-045, University of California at Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Tobin, James & Wyplosz, Charles, 1995. "Two Cases for Sand in the Wheels of International Finance," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(428), pages 162-72, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:24:y:2002:i:1:p:67-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.