Citations for "Wealth Neutrality and Local Choice in Public Education"
by Feldstein, Martin S
- Wills, Douglas T., 1995. "Further implications of the reversion level in agenda-setter models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 435-440, October.
- Thomas Nechyba, 1996. "Fiscal federalism and local public finance: A computable general equilibrium (CGE) framework," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 215-231, May.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Kuzey Yilmaz, 2010.
"Household Location and Schools in Metropolitan Areas with Heterogeneous Suburbs; Tiebout, Alonso, and Government Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
15915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Hanushek & Kuzey Yilmaz, 2010. "Household Location and Schools in Metropolitan Areas with Heterogeneous Suburbs: Tiebout, Alonso, and Government Policy," Discussion Papers 09-012, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Joydeep Roy, 2004.
"Impact of School Finance Reform on Resource Equalization and Academic Performance: Evidence from Michigan,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
425, Econometric Society.
- Joydeep Roy, 2011. "Impact of School Finance Reform on Resource Equalization and Academic Performance: Evidence from Michigan," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 6(2), pages 137-167, April.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Kuzey Yilmaz, 2012. "Land Use Controls and the Provision of Education," NBER Working Papers 17730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Inman, 1981. "On setting the agenda for Pennsylvania school finance reform: An exercise in giving policy advice," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 449-474, January.
- Witterblad, Mikael, 2008. "Essays on Redistribution and Local Public Expenditures," Umeå Economic Studies 731, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Duncombe, William & Yinger, John, 1998. "School Finance Reform: Aid Formulas and Equity Objectives," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(n. 2), pages 239-62, June.
- Thomas J. Nechyba, 2006. "Alternative education finance strategies," Regional Economic Development, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 7-27.
- Katharine L. Bradbury, 1993. "Equity in school finance: state aid to schools in New England," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 25-46.
- Brian Knight, 2002. "Endogenous Federal Grants and Crowd-out of State Government Spending: Theory and Evidence from the Federal Highway Aid Program," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 71-92, March.
- Neva Novarro, 2004. "Do Policy-Makers Earmark to Constrain their Successors? The Case of Environmental Earmarking," Working Papers 0408, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Arthur Denzau & Kevin Grier, 1984. "Determinants of local school spending: Some consistent estimates," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 375-383, January.
- Andersson, Krister P. & Gibson, Clark C. & Lehoucq, Fabrice, 2006. "Municipal politics and forest governance: Comparative analysis of decentralization in Bolivia and Guatemala," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 576-595, March.
- Ruggiero, John & Miner, Jerry & Blanchard, Lloyd, 2002. "Measuring equity of educational outcomes in the presence of inefficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(3), pages 642-652, November.
- ARVATE, PAULO & MATTOS, Enlinson & ROCHA, Fabiana, 2015.
"Intergovernmental transfers and public spending in Brazilian municipalities,"
Textos para discussão
377, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Paulo Arvate & Enlinson Mattos, Fabiana Rocha, 2015. "Intergovernmental transfers and public spending in Brazilian municipalities," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_03, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Andrey Timofeev, 2014. "Capital Infrastructure and Equity Objectives in Decentralized Systems," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1410, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- María Laura Alzúa y Carolina López, 2014. "The Long and Winding Road Towards Fiscal Decentralization," Económica, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 60, pages 3-43, January-D.
- Brian Knight, 2000. "The flypaper effect unstuck: evidence on endogenous grants from the Federal Highway Aid Program," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-49, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anderson, Nathan B., 2011. "No relief: Tax prices and property tax burdens," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 537-549.
- Gary Wagner & Tod Porter, 2000. "Location Effects and the Determination of Beginning Teacher Salaries: Evidence from Ohio," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 109-127.
- Duchesne, I. & Nonneman, W., 1998. "The Demand for Higher Education in Belgium," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 211-218, April.
- Wallace E. Oates, 1999. "An Essay on Fiscal Federalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 1120-1149, September.
- Sharon Megdal, 1983. "The determination of local public expenditures and the principal and agent relation: A case study," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 71-87, January.
- Thomas J. Nechyba, 1996.
"A Computable General Equilibrium Model of Intergovernmental Aid,"
NBER Working Papers
5420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nechyba, Thomas, 1996. "A computable general equilibrium model of intergovernmental aid," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 363-397, November.
- Richard Jackman & John Papadachi, 1981. "Local authority education expenditure in England and Wales: Why standards differ and the impact of government grants," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 425-439, January.
- Helsley, Robert W. & Strange, William C., 1998. "Private government," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 281-304, June.
- Juan González Alegre, 2012. "An evaluation of EU regional policy. Do structural actions crowd out public spending?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 151(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Oakland, William H., 1994. "Fiscal Equalization: An Empty Box?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 47(1), pages 199-209, March.
- Arthur Denzau & Robert Mackay, 1985. "Tax systems and tax shares," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 35-47, January.
- Goldhaber, Dan, 1999. "An Endogenous Model of Public School Expenditures and Private School Enrollment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 106-128, July.
- Rockoff, Jonah E., 2010. "Local response to fiscal incentives in heterogeneous communities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 138-147, September.
- Martin Feldstein & Daniel J. Frisch, 1977. "Local Government Budgeting: The Econometric Comparison of Political and Bureaucratic Models," NBER Working Papers 0207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bird, Richard M. & Smart, Michael, 2002. "Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers: International Lessons for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 899-912, June.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Kuzey Yilmaz, 2007. "Schools and Location: Tiebout, Alonso, and Government Policy," NBER Working Papers 12960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joydeep Roy, 2004. "Effect of a School Finance Reform on Housing Stock and Residential Segregation: Evidence from Proposal A in Michigan," Public Economics 0412004, EconWPA.