Capital Infrastructure and Equity Objectives in Decentralized Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Wen & Duncombe, William D. & Yinger, John M., 2011. "School District Responses to Matching Aid Programs for Capital Facilities: A Case Study of New York’s Building Aid Program," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 64(3), pages 759-794, September.
- Keen, Michael & Marchand, Maurice, 1997.
"Fiscal competition and the pattern of public spending,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 33-53, October.
- KEEN, Michael & MARCHAND, Maurice, 1996. "Fiscal Competition and the Pattern of Public Spending," CORE Discussion Papers 1996001, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Keen, M. & Marchand, M., 1997. "Fiscal competition and the pattern of public spending," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1284, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Robin Boadway, 2004. "The Theory and Practice of Equalization," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 50(1), pages 211-254.
- Albouy, David, 2012.
"Evaluating the efficiency and equity of federal fiscal equalization,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 824-839.
- David Albouy, 2010. "Evaluating the Efficiency and Equity of Federal Fiscal Equalization," NBER Working Papers 16144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julio López Laborda & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Carlos Monasterio Escudero, 2006. "The Practice of Fiscal Federalism in Spain," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0623, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- James Alm & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Dana Weist & Dana Weist, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Reforming Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations and the Rebuilding of Indonesia, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eckhard Wurzel, 1999. "Towards More Efficient Government: Reforming Federal Fiscal Relations in Germany," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 209, OECD Publishing.
- Nicoletta Feruglio & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Andrey Timofeev, 2008. "An Assessment of Fiscal Decentralization in Macedonia," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0814, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Jaya Josie & Garry MacDonald & Jeffrey Petchey, 2008. "A Dynamic Equalisation Model for Economic and Social Capital Grants with a South African Example," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(8), pages 1169-1189.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1975. "Wealth Neutrality and Local Choice in Public Education," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(1), pages 75-89, March.
- Mila Freire & John Petersen & Marcela Huertas & Miguel Valadez, 2004. "Subnational Capital Markets in Developing Countries : From Theory to Practice," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15044.
- Sophia Levtchenkova & Jeff Petchey, 2004. "A model for Public Infrastructure Equalization in Transitional Economies," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0414, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Capeci, John, 1994. "Local fiscal policies, default risk, and municipal borrowing costs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 73-89, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Violeta Vulovic, 2017.
"How well do subnational borrowing regulations work?,"
Chapters,in: Central and Local Government Relations in Asia, chapter 5, pages 161-220
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Violeta Vulovic, 2016. "How Well Do Subnational Borrowing Regulations Work?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1601, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge & Vulovic, Violeta, 2016. "How Well Do Subnational Borrowing Regulations Work?," ADBI Working Papers 563, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper1410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: http://aysps.gsu.edu/isp/index.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.