Citations for "A Model of an Agrarian Economy with Nonagricultural Activities"
by Hymer, Stephen H & Resnick, Stephen
- Tirthankar Roy, 2009.
"Did globalisation aid industrial development in colonial India? A study of knowledge transfer in the iron industry,"
The Indian Economic & Social History Review,
Indian Economic and Social History Association, vol. 46(4), pages 579-613, October.
- Tirthankar Roy, 2009. "Did globalisation aid industrial development in colonial India? A study of knowledge transfer in the iron industry," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 27396, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tirthankar Roy, 2009. "Did globalization aid industrial development in colonial India?: a study of knowledge transfer in the iron industry," Economic History Working Papers 27876, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Balisacan, Arsenio M., 1991. "Linkages, Poverty and Income Distribution," Working Papers WP 1991-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2002.
"Coûts de transaction et croissance : un modèle à partir de la situation de la France du XVIIIe siècle,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/692, Sciences Po.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2002. "Coûts de transaction et croissance : un modèle à partir de la situation de la France du XVIIIe siècle," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 17(2), pages 3-36.
- Rietveld, P., 1987. "Non-farm activities in rural areas : the case of Indonesia," Serie Research Memoranda 0035, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter & Reardon, Thomas, 2010. "The Rural Non-farm Economy: Prospects for Growth and Poverty Reduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1429-1441, October.
- Stein Kristiansen, 2003. "Linkages and Rural Non-Farm Employment Creation: Changing Challenges and Policies in Indonesia," Working Papers 03-22, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- King, Robert P., 1977. "An analysis of rural consumption patterns in Sierra Leone and their employment and growth effects," AAEA Fellows - Dissertations and Theses, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, number 181061, 11.
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Hopkins, Jane & Kelly , Valerie & Hazell, P. B. R. & McKenna, Anna A. & Gruhn, Peter & Hojjati, Behjat & Sil, Jayashree & Courbois, Claude, 1998. "Agricultural growth linkages in Sub-Saharan Africa:," Research reports 107, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hoang, Trung X. & Pham, Cong S. & Ulubaşoğlu, Mehmet A., 2014. "Non-Farm Activity, Household Expenditure, and Poverty Reduction in Rural Vietnam: 2002–2008," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 554-568.
- Jacob L. Weisdorf, 2004.
"From Domestic Manufacture to Industrial Revolution: Long-Run Growth and Agrucultural Development,"
04-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jacob L. Weisdorf, 2006. "From domestic manufacture to Industrial Revolution: long-run growth and agricultural development," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 264-287, April.
- Rijkers, Bob & Soderbom, Mans & Loening, Josef, 2009. "Mind the gap ? a rural-urban comparison of manufacturing firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4946, The World Bank.
- Bryceson, Deborah Fahy, 1996. "Deagrarianization and rural employment in sub-Saharan Africa: A sectoral perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 97-111, January.
- repec:tiu:tiutis:fe79a9d2-e9e3-4dbc-9539-cdece886993d is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiappori, P.A., 1994.
"Introducing Household Production in Collective Models of Labour Suply,"
DELTA Working Papers
94-18, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre, 1997. "Introducing Household Production in Collective Models of Labor Supply," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(1), pages 191-209, February.
- Cem Oyvat, 2013.
"Agrarian Structures, Urbanization and Inequality,"
wp336, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Yang, Dennis Tao & An, Mark Yuying, 2002.
"Human capital, entrepreneurship, and farm household earnings,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 65-88, June.
- Yang, Dennis T. & An, Mark Yuying, 1997. "Human Capital, Entrereneurship, and Farm Household Earnings," Working Papers 97-03, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Lanjouw, Jean O. & Lanjouw, Peter, 2001.
"The rural non-farm sector: issues and evidence from developing countries,"
Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 1-23, October.
- Lanjouw, Jean O. & Lanjouw, Peter, 2001. "The rural non-farm sector: issues and evidence from developing countries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(1), October.
- Buckley, Peter J., 2006. "Stephen Hymer: Three phases, one approach?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 140-147, April.
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Samad, Hussain A., 2016. "Transformation of Rural Bangladesh: Role of Infrastructure and Financial Institutions," Working Papers 128, JICA Research Institute.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/692 is not listed on IDEAS
- Velazco, Jackeline, 2003. "Non-Farm Rural Activities (NFRA) in a Peasant Economy: The Case of the North Peruvian Sierra," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25817, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tanui, Joseph & Groeneveld, Rolf & Klomp, Jeroen & Mowo, Jeremiahs & Ierland, Ekko C. van, 2013. "Explaining investments in sustainable land management: The role of various income sources in the smallholder farming systems of western Kenya," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161275, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Abel, Martin E. & Welsch, Delane E. & Jolly, Robert W., 1973. "Technology And Agricultural Diversification," Staff Papers 13908, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Jackeline Velazco Portocarrero & Trevor Young & David Colman, 2006. "Non-farm rural activities in a peasant economy: the case of the North Peruvian Sierra," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 207-221.
- Jere Behrman & James A. Hanson, 1979. "The Use of Econometric Models in Developing Countries," NBER Chapters, in: Short-Term Macroeconomic Policy in Latin America, pages 1-38 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elbers, Chris & Lanjouw, Peter, 2001. "Intersectoral Transfer, Growth, and Inequality in Rural Ecuador," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 481-496, March.
- Reardon, Thomas & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Stamoulis, Kostas G., 2006.
"Impacts of Agrifood Market Transformation during Globalization on the Poor's Rural Nonfarm Employment: Lessons for Rural Business Development Programs,"
11572, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Stamoulis, Kostas G. & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Reardon, Thomas, 2006. "Impacts of Agrifood Market Transformation during Globalization on the Poor's Rural Nonfarm Employment: Lessons for Rural Business Development Programs," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25556, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rijkers, Bob & Söderbom, Måns & Loening, Josef L., 2010. "A Rural-Urban Comparison of Manufacturing Enterprise Performance in Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1278-1296, September.
- Zezza, Alberto & Llambi, Luis, 2002.
"Meso-Economic Filters Along the Policy Chain: Understanding the Links Between Policy Reforms and Rural Poverty in Latin America,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1865-1884, November.
- Alberto Zezza & Luis Llambi, 2001. "Meso-Economic Filters Along the Policy Chain: Understanding the links between policy reforms and rural poverty in Latin America," Working Papers 02-08, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter B., 1988. "Prospects for equitable growth in rural sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8, The World Bank.
- Deichmann, Uwe & Shilpi, Forhad & Vakis, Renos, 2009. "Urban Proximity, Agricultural Potential and Rural Non-farm Employment: Evidence from Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 645-660, March.
- Bengi Akbulut & Fikret Adaman & Yahya M. Madra, 2015. "The Decimation and Displacement of Development Economics," Working Papers 2015/01, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Hoang Nam, Vu & Sonobe, Tetsushi & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2009. "An inquiry into the transformation process of village-based industrial clusters: The case of an iron and steel cluster in northern Vietnam," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 568-581, December.
- Schulz-Greve, W., 1994. "Anpassungspotenziale im institutionellen Kontext des landwirtschaftlichen Haushaltes â€“ eine mikroÃ¶konomische Analyse von Zeitallokationsstrukturen," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 30.
- Stephen L. Parente & Richard Rogerson & Randall Wright, 1999. "Household production and development," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 21-35.
- Roehlano M. Briones, 2004. "Market Size, Differentiated Scale Economies and Interindustry Trade," International Trade 0412006, EconWPA.
- Lanjouw, Jean O. & Lanjouw, Peter, 1995. "Rural nonfarm employment : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1463, The World Bank.
- Jhilam Zebunnessa Iqbal, . "The Impact of Grameen Bank Credit on the Levels of Income, Employment, and Productivity of Poor Landless Households in Rural Bangladesh," Fordham Economics Dissertations, Fordham University, Department of Economics, number 2002.5.
- Vimefall, Elin, 2015. "Income diversification among female-headed farming households," Working Papers 2015:11, Örebro University, School of Business.