Asymmetric Response of Retail Milk Prices in the Northeast Revisited
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bolotova, Yuliya V. & Novakovic, Andrew M., 2015. "An Empirical Analysis of Wholesale Cheese Pricing Practices on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) Spot Cheese Market," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(3).
- Rabinowitz, Adam & Liu, Yizao & Chen, Xuan, 2016. "The Impact of Price Regulations on Farm-Retail Price Transmission: The Case of Fluid Milk," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230095, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mohammad J Alam & Raghbendra Jha, 2016. "Asymmetric threshold vertical price transmission in wheat and flour markets in Dhaka (Bangladesh): seemingly unrelated regression analysis," ASARC Working Papers 2016-03, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Bolotova, Yuliya V., 2017. "An Analysis of Retail Fluid Milk Pricing in the Eastern United States," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252744, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ioanna Reziti, 2014. "Price transmission analysis in the Greek milk market," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 64(4), pages 75-86, October-D.
- Popović, Rade & Radovanov, Boris & Jeremić, Marija, 2013. "Volatile World Milk Prices and Its Affect to National Market- Case of Serbian Milk Market," 135th Seminar, August 28-30, 2013, Belgrade, Serbia 160393, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsasymmetry; fluid milk; retail prices; farm-to-retail price margins;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zwi:fpcrep:092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauctus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.