The Influence of the EU Environmental Management and Auditing Scheme on Environmental Innovations and Competitiveness in Germany: An Analysis on the Basis of Case Studies and a Large-Scale Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rennings, Klaus, 2000. "Redefining innovation -- eco-innovation research and the contribution from ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 319-332, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frondel, Manuel & Horbach, Jens & Rennings, Klaus, 2008.
"What triggers environmental management and innovation? Empirical evidence for Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 153-160, May.
- Rennings, Klaus & Horbach, Jens & Frondel, Manuel, 2004. "What Triggers Environmental Management and Innovation? - Empirical Evidence for Germany," RWI Discussion Papers 15, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Frondel, Manuel & Horbach, Jens & Rennings, Klaus & Requate, Till, 2004. "Environmental Policy Tools and Firm-Level Management Practices: Empirical Evidence for Germany," Economics Working Papers 2004-02, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Giulio Cainelli & Roberto Zoboli, 2008. "The Relationship Between Environmental Efficiency and Manufacturing Firm’s Growth," Working Papers 2008.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jens Horbach, 2006. "Determinants of Environmental Innovation – New Evidence from German Panel Data Sources," Working Papers 2006.13, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2006. "Examining the Factors Influencing Environmental Innovations," Working Papers 2006.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rennings, Klaus & Ziegler, Andreas, 2004. "Determinants of Environmental Innovations in Germany: Do Organizational Measures Matter? A Discrete Choice Analysis at the Firm Level," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-30, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:zbw:rwidps:0015 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Frondel & Jens Horbach & Klaus Rennings, 2004. "What Triggers Environmental Management and Innovation? – Empirical Evidence for Germany," RWI Discussion Papers 0015, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Roberto Merli & Michele Preziosi & Christian Ippolito, 2016. "Promoting Sustainability through EMS Application: A Survey Examining the Critical Factors about EMAS Registration in Italian Organizations," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-14, February.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:197:d:64270 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental management systems; environmental innovation; technological progress; cleaner production;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .