The impact of the provision of public infrastructures on regional economic development in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Duffy-Deno, Kevin T. & Eberts, Randall W., 1991.
"Public infrastructure and regional economic development: A simultaneous equations approach,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 329-343, November.
- Kevin T. Duffy-Deno & Randall W. Eberts, 1989. "Public infrastructure and regional economic development: a simultaneous equations approach," Working Paper 8909, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Merriman, David, 1991. "Public capital and regional output : Another look at some Japanese and American data," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 437-458, February.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Regional Evolutions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 1-76.
- Carlino, Gerald A. & Voith, Richard, 1992.
"Accounting for differences in aggregate state productivity,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 597-617, November.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Richard Voith, 1989. "Accounting for differences in aggregate state productivity," Working Papers 90-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Romer, Paul M, 1987. "Growth Based on Increasing Returns Due to Specialization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 56-62, May.
- Wilson, John D., 1986. "A theory of interregional tax competition," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 296-315, May.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Bengt Hansson, 1991. "Measuring the Contribution of Public Infrastructure Capital in Sweden," NBER Working Papers 3842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin, 1992. "Solow and the States: Capital Accumulation, Productivity and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 4144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nadiri, M Ishaq & Mamuneas, Theofanis P, 1994.
"The Effects of Public Infrastructure and R&D Capital on the Cost Structure and Performance of U.S. Manufacturing Industries,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 76(1), pages 22-37, February.
- Nadiri, M. Ishaq & Mamuneas, Theofanis P., 1991. "The Effects of Public Infrastructure and R&D Capital on the Cost Structure and Performance of U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 91-57, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Theofanis P. Mamuneas, 1991. "The Effects of Public Infrastructure and R&D Capital on the Cost Structure and Performance of U.S. Manufacturing Industries," NBER Working Papers 3887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morrison, Catherine J & Schwartz, Amy Ellen, 1996. "State Infrastructure and Productive Performance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1095-1111, December.
- Luger, Michael I. & Evans, William N., 1988. "Geographic differences in production technology," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 399-424, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buscher, Herbert S. & Felder, Johannes & Steiner, Viktor, 1999. "Regional convergence and economic performance: a case study of the West German Laender," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-10, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Somik Lall, 2007. "Infrastructure and regional growth, growth dynamics and policy relevance for India," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(3), pages 581-599, September.
- Stephanie Aubert & Andreas Stephan, 2000.
"Regional Infrastructure Policy and its Impact on Productivity: A Comparison of Germany and France,"
CIG Working Papers
FS IV 00-02, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Andreas Stephan, 2001. "Regional Infrastructure Policy and its Impact on Productivity: A Comparison of Germany and France," CIG Working Papers FS IV 01-02, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Andreas Stephan, 2003.
"Assessing the contribution of public capital to private production: Evidence from the German manufacturing sector,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 399-417.
- Andreas Stephan, 2002. "Assessing the Contribution of Public Capital to Private Production: Evidence from the German Manufacturing Sector," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 315, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:9313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.