Public capital and regional output : Another look at some Japanese and American data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Jérôme Creel & Francesco Saraceno & Paola Veroni, 2007.
"Has the Golden Rule of Public Finance Made a difference in the UK,"
Sciences Po publications
2007-13, Sciences Po.
- Jérôme Creel & Paola Veroni & Francesco Saraceno, 2007. "Has the Golden Rule of Public Finance Made a difference in the UK," Working Papers hal-00972843, HAL.
- Jerome Creel & Paola Monperrus-Veroni & Francesco Saraceno, 2007. "Has the Golden Rule of Public Finance Made a Difference in the UK ?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-13, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Alessandro Turrini, 2004. "Public investment and the EU fiscal framework," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 202, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Valter Di Giacinto & Giacinto Micucci & Pasqualino Montanaro, 2012. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Infrastructures: A Literature Review and Empirical Analysis on the Case of Italy," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Pedro R.D. Bom & Jenny E. Ligthart, 2009. "How Productive is Public Capital? A Meta-Regression Analysis," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0912, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Xueliang Zhang, 2008. "Transport infrastructure, spatial spillover and economic growth: Evidence from China," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 3(4), pages 585-597, December.
- Reed, W. Robert, 2008. "The Robust Relationship Between Taxes and U.S. State Income Growth," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 61(1), pages 57-80, March.
- João Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte, 2016. "Crowding-in and crowding-out effects of public investments in the Portuguese economy," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 488-506, July.
- João Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte, 2014. "Crowding-in and Crowding-out Effects of Public Investments in the Portuguese Economy," GEMF Working Papers 2014-24, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2013. "On The Economic Effects Of Public Infrastructure Investment: A Survey Of The International Evidence," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 1-37, December.
- Alfredo Pereira & Jorge Andraz, 2012. "On the economic effects of public infrastructure investment: A survey of the international evidence," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2012_10, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2013. "On the economic effects of public infrastructure investment:A survey of the international evidence," Working Papers 108, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Pedro R. D. Bom & Jenny Ligthart, 2008. "How Productive is Public Capital? A Meta-Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 2206, CESifo Group Munich.
- Duarte Bom, P.R. & Ligthart, J.E., 2008. "How Productive is Public Capital? A Meta-Analysis," Discussion Paper 2008-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Hélène Baudchon & Jérôme Creel & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux & Patrick Musso & Michel Aglietta & Vladimir Borgy & Jean Chateau & Michel Juillard & Gilles , 2005. "Potential Growth in the EU : Prospects from Technical Progress and Eastern Enlargment," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2500, Sciences Po.
- Seitz, Helmut & Licht, Georg, 1993. "The impact of the provision of public infrastructures on regional economic development in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 93-13, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jérôme Creel & Francesco Saraceno & Paola Veroni, 2006. "Estimating the impact of public investment in the united Kingdom : Has the Golden Rule of Public Finance Made a Difference ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2681, Sciences Po.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:20:y:1991:i:4:p:437-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed