Transport infrastructure, spatial spillover and economic growth: Evidence from China
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 3 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Aschauer, 1988.
"Is public expenditure productive?,"
88-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1992. "Policy Watch: Infrastructure Investment and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 189-198, Fall.
- Merriman, David, 1991. "Public capital and regional output : Another look at some Japanese and American data," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 437-458, February.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Amy Ellen Schwartz, 1995.
"Spatial Productivity Spillovers from Public Infrastructure: Evidence from State Highways,"
NBER Working Papers
5004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Amy Schwartz, 1995. "Spatial productivity spillovers from public infrastructure: Evidence from state highways," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(3), pages 459-468, October.
- Federico Bonaglia & Eliana La Ferrara & Massimiliano Marcellino, .
"Public Capital and Economic Performance: Evidence from Italy,"
163, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Federico Bonaglia & Eliana La Ferrara & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2000. "Public Capital and Economic Performance: Evidence from Italy," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 59(2), pages 221-244, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:3:y:2008:i:4:p:585-597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.