Transport infrastructure, spatial spillover and economic growth: Evidence from China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Amy Schwartz, 1995.
"Spatial productivity spillovers from public infrastructure: Evidence from state highways,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(3), pages 459-468, October.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Amy Ellen Schwartz, 1995. "Spatial Productivity Spillovers from Public Infrastructure: Evidence from State Highways," NBER Working Papers 5004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Federico Bonaglia & Eliana La Ferrara & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2000. "Public Capital and Economic Performance: Evidence from Italy," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, pages 221-244.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 177-200.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1992. "Policy Watch: Infrastructure Investment and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 189-198, Fall.
- Merriman, David, 1991. "Public capital and regional output : Another look at some Japanese and American data," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 437-458, February.
- Federico Bonaglia & Eliana La Ferrara & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2000.
"Public Capital and Economic Performance: Evidence from Italy,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, pages 221-244.
- Federico Bonaglia & Eliana La Ferrara & Massimiliano Marcellino, "undated". "Public Capital and Economic Performance: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 163, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:transp:v:44:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9686-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agbelie, Bismark R.D.K. & Chen, Yang & Salike, Nimesh, 2015. "Heterogeneous Economic Impacts of Transportation Features on Prefecture-level Chinese Cities," RIEI Working Papers 2015-02, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Arbués, Pelayo & Baños, José F. & Mayor, Matías, 2015. "The spatial productivity of transportation infrastructure," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 166-177.
- Melo, Patricia C. & Graham, Daniel J. & Brage-Ardao, Ruben, 2013. "The productivity of transport infrastructure investment: A meta-analysis of empirical evidence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 695-706.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-16-00379 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstransport infrastructure; spatial spillover; economic growth; O11; L91; 交通基础设施; 空间溢出; 经济增长;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:3:y:2008:i:4:p:585-597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .