Simulation of reforms of direct and indirect taxation for France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blackorby, Charles & Laisney, Francois & Schmachtenberg, Rolf, 1993. "Reference-price-independent welfare prescriptions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 63-76, January.
- A. B. Atkinson & N. H. Stern, 1980. "On the switch from direct to indirect taxation," NBER Chapters,in: Econometric Studies in Public Finance, pages 195-224 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Symons, Elizabeth & Walker, Ian, 1989.
"The Revenue and Welfare Effects of Fiscal Harmonization for the UK,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 61-75, Summer.
- Symons, E. & Walker, I., 1988. "The Revenue And Welfare Effects Of Fiscal Harmonization For The Uk," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 303, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Smith, 1988. "Excise Duties and the Internal Market," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 147-160, December.
- Blundell, Richard & Laisney, Francois & Lechner, Michael, 1993.
"Alternative Interpretations of Hours Information in an Econometric Model of Labour Supply,"
Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 393-415.
- Blundell, Richard W. & Laisney, François & Lechner, Michael, 1991. "Alternative interpretations of hours information in an econometric model of labour supply," ZEW Discussion Papers 91-01, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:9207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .