The Revenue And Welfare Effects Of Fiscal Harmonization For The Uk
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Symons, Elizabeth & Walker, Ian, 1989. "The Revenue and Welfare Effects of Fiscal Harmonization for the UK," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 61-75, Summer.
References listed on IDEAS
- Felix R. FitzRoy & Kornelius Kraft, 1987. "Cooperation, Productivity, and Profit Sharing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(1), pages 23-35.
- Gallant, A. Ronald & Jorgenson, Dale W., 1979. "Statistical inference for a system of simultaneous, non-linear, implicit equations in the context of instrumental variable estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2-3), pages 275-302.
- Meade, James E, 1972. "The Theory of Labour-Managed Firms and of Profit Sharing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 402-428, Supplemen.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1985. "The Simple Macroeconomics of Profit Sharing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(5), pages 937-953, December.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1983. "Some Macroeconomic Implications of Alternative Compensation Systems," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(372), pages 763-783, December.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J, 1987. "Profit Sharing--Can It Work?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 1-19, March.
- FitzRoy, Felix R & Kraft, Kornelius, 1986. "Profitability and Profit-Sharing," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 113-130, December.
- Cable, J. & Wilson, N., 1988. "Profit-Sharing And Productivity: An International Comparison," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 301, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sulistyaningrum, Eny, 2016. "Household Food Demand in Response to Earthquake: A Linear Approximate Almost Ideal Demand System Approach," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236334, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Nichele, Veronique & Robin, Jean-Marc, 1995.
"Simulation of indirect tax reforms using pooled micro and macro French data,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 225-244, February.
- Véronique Nichèle & Jean-Marc Robin, 1995. "Simulation of indirect tax reforms using pooled micro and macro French data," Post-Print hal-00359428, HAL.
- Fehr, Hans & Rosenberg, Christoph & Wiegard, Wolfgang, 1993.
"Value-added taxation in the EC after 1992: Some applied general equilibrium calculations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1483-1506, December.
- Fehr, Hans & Rosenberg, Christoph B. & Wiegard, Wolfgang, 1991. "Value-added taxation in the EC after 1992: Some applied general equilibrium calculations," Discussion Papers, Series II 149, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Laisney, François & Mühleisen, Martin & Staat, Matthias & Vögele, Stefan, 1992. "Simulation of reforms of direct and indirect taxation for France," ZEW Discussion Papers 92-07, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Stephen Smith, 1988. "Excise Duties and the Internal Market," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 147-160, December.
More about this item
Keywordsincome ; welfare economics ; fiscal policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .