Probit with heteroscedasticity: an application to Indian poverty analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J.V. Meenakshi & Ranjan Ray, 1999. "Impact of Household Size, Family Composition and Socio Economic Characteristics on Poverty in Rural India," Working papers 68, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Mark Harris & Mark Rogers & Anthony Siouclis, 2003.
"Modelling firm innovation using panel probit estimators,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(11), pages 683-686.
- Mark N. Harris & Mark Rogers & Anthony Siouclis, 2001. "Modelling Firm Innovation using Panel Probit Estimators," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2001n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Meenakshi, J. V. & Ray, Ranjan, 2002.
"Impact of household size and family composition on poverty in rural India,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 539-559, October.
- J.V. Meenakshi & Ranjan Ray, 2000. "Impact of Household Size and Family Composition on Poverty in Rural India," ASARC Working Papers 2000-02, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Ashwini Deshpande, 2000. "Does Caste Still Define Disparity? A Look at Inequality in Kerala, India," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 322-325, May.
- Horowitz, Joel L., 1993. "Semiparametric estimation of a work-trip mode choice model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1-2), pages 49-70, July.
- Blundell, Richard & Laisney, Francois & Lechner, Michael, 1993.
"Alternative Interpretations of Hours Information in an Econometric Model of Labour Supply,"
Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 393-415.
- Blundell, Richard W. & Laisney, François & Lechner, Michael, 1991. "Alternative interpretations of hours information in an econometric model of labour supply," ZEW Discussion Papers 91-01, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dreze, Jean & Srinivasan, P. V., 1997. "Widowhood and poverty in rural India: Some inferences from household survey data," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 217-234, December.
- van de Walle, Dominique & Gunewardena, Dileni, 2001. "Sources of ethnic inequality in Viet Nam," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 177-207, June.
- Vani Borooah & Sriya Iyer, 2005.
"Vidya, Veda, and Varna: The influence of religion and caste on education in rural India,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(8), pages 1369-1404.
- Vani K. Borooah & Sriya Iyer, 2002. "Vidya, Veda, and Varna: The Influence of Religion and Caste on Education in Rural India," ICER Working Papers 32-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yong Tu & Seow Ong & Ying Han, 2009. "Turnovers and Housing Price Dynamics: Evidence from Singapore Condominium Market," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 254-274, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:13:y:2006:i:11:p:699-707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .