|Terminal Degree:||1993 Volkswirtschaftliche Fakultät; Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (from RePEc Genealogy)|
International Monetary Fund (IMF)Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 623-7000
700 19th Street, N.W., Washington DC 20431
RePEc:edi:imfffus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Malika Pant & Martin Mühleisen & Alun H. Thomas, 2010. "Peaks, Spikes, and Barrels; Modeling Sharp Movements in Oil Prices," IMF Working Papers 10/186, International Monetary Fund.
- Vladimir Klyuev & Martin Mühleisen & Tamim Bayoumi, 2007. "Northern Star; Canada's Path to Economic Prosperity," IMF Occasional Papers 258, International Monetary Fund.
- Koshy Mathai & Andrew J Swiston & Martin Mühleisen, 2007. "U.S. Revenue Surprises; Are Happy Days Here to Stay?," IMF Working Papers 07/143, International Monetary Fund.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Martin Mühleisen, 2006. "Energy, the Exchange Rate, and the Economy; Macroeconomic Benefits of Canada’s Oil Sands Production," IMF Working Papers 06/70, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin Mühleisen & Kornelia Krajnyak & Stephan Danninger & David Hauner & Bennett W Sutton, 2005. "How Do Canadian Budget Forecasts Compare with Those of Other Industrial Countries?," IMF Working Papers 05/66, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin Mühleisen & Christopher M Towe, 2004. "U.S. Fiscal Policies and Priorities for Long-Run Sustainability," IMF Occasional Papers 227, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin Mühleisen & Hamid Faruqee, 2001.
"Population Aging in Japan; Demographic Shock and Fiscal Sustainability,"
IMF Working Papers
01/40, International Monetary Fund.
- Faruqee, Hamid & Muhleisen, Martin, 2003. "Population aging in Japan: demographic shock and fiscal sustainability," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 185-210, April.
- Martin Mühleisen, 1997. "Improving India’s Saving Performance," IMF Working Papers 97/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin Mühleisen & Dhaneshwar Ghura & Roger Nord & Michael T. Hadjimichael & E. Murat Ucer, 1995. "Sub-Saharan Africa; Growth, Savings, and Investment, 1986-93," IMF Occasional Papers 118, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin Mühleisen, 1995. "Monetary Policy and Inflation Indicators for Finland," IMF Working Papers 95/115, International Monetary Fund.
- Dhaneshwar Ghura & E. Murat Ucer & Martin Mühleisen & Michael T. Hadjimichael & Roger Nord, 1994. "Effects of Macroeconomic Stabilityon Growth, Savings, and Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa; An Empirical Investigation," IMF Working Papers 94/98, International Monetary Fund.
- Laisney, François & Mühleisen, Martin & Staat, Matthias & Vögele, Stefan, 1992. "Simulation of reforms of direct and indirect taxation for France," ZEW Discussion Papers 92-07, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Martin Mühleisen & Hamid Faruqee, 2009. "Japón Efectos económicos del envejecimiento," Observatorio Iberoamericano de la Economía y la Sociedad del Japón, Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga), issue 6, September.
- Faruqee, Hamid & Muhleisen, Martin, 2003.
"Population aging in Japan: demographic shock and fiscal sustainability,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 185-210, April.
- Martin Mühleisen & Hamid Faruqee, 2001. "Population Aging in Japan; Demographic Shock and Fiscal Sustainability," IMF Working Papers 01/40, International Monetary Fund.
- Muhleisen, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1994. "A panel analysis of job changes and unemployment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 793-801, April.
- François Laisney & Martin Mühleisen & Matthias Staat & Stefan Vôgele, 1993. "Simulations de réformes de la fiscalité directe et indirecte des ménages en France," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 110(4), pages 129-150.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 7 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2005-09-29 2005-10-22 2006-07-02
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2006-08-05 2010-10-02
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2010-10-02
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2005-10-22
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2006-08-05
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2005-10-22
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2006-07-02
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Martin Mühleisen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.