The Kyoto Protocol: A Review and Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barrett, Scott, 1994. "Self-Enforcing International Environmental Agreements," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 878-894, Supplemen.
- repec:reg:rpubli:59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Congleton, Roger D, 1992. "Political Institutions and Pollution Control," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(3), pages 412-421, August.
- Kenneth J. Arrow & Anthony C. Fisher, 1974. "Environmental Preservation, Uncertainty, and Irreversibility," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(2), pages 312-319.
- Hanemann, W. Michael, 1989. "Information and the concept of option value," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 23-37, January.
- Christoph Böhringer & Klaus Conrad & Andreas Löschel, 2003.
"Carbon Taxes and Joint Implementation. An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis for Germany and India,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 49-76.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Conrad, Klaus & Löschel, Andreas, 2000. "Carbon Taxes and Joint Implementation An applied general equilibrium analysis for Germany and India," Discussion Papers 591, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Pizer, William A., 1999. "The optimal choice of climate change policy in the presence of uncertainty," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 255-287, August.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1993.
"Strategies for the international protection of the environment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 309-328.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1991. "Strategies for the International Protection of the Environment," CEPR Discussion Papers 568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barrett, Scott, 1998. "Political Economy of the Kyoto Protocol," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 20-39, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sadegheih, A., 2010. "A novel formulation of carbon emissions costs for optimal design configuration of system transmission planning," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1091-1097.
- Frank Jotzo & John C. V. Pezzey, 2005. "Optimal intensity targets for emissions trading under uncertainty (now replaced by EEN0605)," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0504, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Winkler, Ralph, 2006. "Does 'better' discounting lead to 'worse' outcomes in long-run decisions? The dilemma of hyperbolic discounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 573-582, June.
- Sadegheih, A., 2011. "Optimal design methodologies under the carbon emission trading program using MIP, GA, SA, and TS," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 504-513, January.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate policy; cost-benefit analysis; Kyoto Protocol;
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:1491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .