IT outsourcing and employment growth at the firm level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Van Reenen, John, 1997. "Employment and Technological Innovation: Evidence from U.K. Manufacturing Firms," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(2), pages 255-284, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertschek. Irene & Erdsiek, Daniel, 2012. "IT outsourcing - A source of innovation? Microeconometric evidence for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-088, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation and Communication Technology; Outsourcing; Employment Growth;
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:10108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .