Knowledge diffusion and knowledge transfer: two sides of the medal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boswijk, H. Peter & Franses, Philip Hans, 2005.
"On the Econometrics of the Bass Diffusion Model,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 23, pages 255-268, July.
- Boswijk, H.P. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2002. "The Econometrics Of The Bass Diffusion Model," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-66-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hedeler, Barbara & Lettner, Miriam & Stern, Tobias & Schwarzbauer, Peter & Hesser, Franziska, 2020. "Strategic decisions on knowledge development and diffusion at pilot and demonstration projects: An empirical mapping of actors, projects and strategies in the case of circular forest bioeconomy," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C).
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge diffusion; knowledge transfer; SUR;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INO-2010-02-05 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2010-02-05 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2010-02-05 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2010-02-05 (Network Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-02-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:09080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .