A New Multivariate Product Growth Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boswijk, H. Peter & Franses, Philip Hans, 2005.
"On the Econometrics of the Bass Diffusion Model,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 23, pages 255-268, July.
- Boswijk, H.P. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2002. "The Econometrics Of The Bass Diffusion Model," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-66-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Frank M. Bass & Trichy V. Krishnan & Dipak C. Jain, 1994. "Why the Bass Model Fits without Decision Variables," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 203-223.
- Frank M. Bass, 1969. "A New Product Growth for Model Consumer Durables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 215-227, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torben Klarl, 2014. "Knowledge diffusion and knowledge transfer revisited: two sides of the medal," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 737-760, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDiffusion; International marketing; econometric models;
- C39 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Other
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MKT-2006-04-22 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20060027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.