Euro adoption and Maastricht criteria: Rules or discretion?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter B. Kenen & Ellen E. Meade, 2003. "EU Accession and the Euro: Close Together or Far Apart?," Policy Briefs PB03-09, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Zenon Kontolemis, 2003. "Exchange rates are a matter of common concern: policies in the run-up to the euro?," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 191, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucjan T. Orlowski, 2005. "Targeting Relative Inflation Forecast as Monetary Policy Framework for Adopting the Euro," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp754, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 2004. "Exchange rate risk and convergence to the Euro," ZEI Working Papers B 25-2004, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Lucjan T Orlowski, 2005.
"Monetary Policy Adjustments on the Final Passage towards the Euro,"
- Lucjan T. Orlowski, 2005. "Monetary Policy Adjustments on the Final Passage towards the Euro," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0294, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Orlowski, Lucjan T. & Rybinski, Krzysztof, 2006.
"Implications of ERM2 for Poland's monetary policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 346-365, December.
- Lucjan Orlowski & Krzyzstof Rybinski, 2005. "Implications of ERM2 for Poland???s Monetary Policy," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp802, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zeiwps:b142004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zeibnde.html .