The origins of bank-based and market-based financial systems: Germany, Japan, and the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yabushita Shiro & Inoue Atsushi, 1993. "The Stability of the Japanese Banking System: A Historical Perspective," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 387-407, December.
- Fohlin, Caroline, 1997. "Bank Structure and Growth: Insights from British and German Balance Sheets Before World War I," Working Papers 1016, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Tamaki,Norio, 1995. "Japanese Banking," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521496766, April.
- Caroline Fohlin, 1998.
"Relationship Banking, Liquidity, and Investment in the German Industrialization,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 53(5), pages 1737-1758, October.
- Fohlin, Caroline, 1996. "Relationship Banking, Liquidity, and Investment in the German Industrialization," Working Papers 913, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- White, Eugene Nelson, 1986. "Before the Glass-Steagall Act: An analysis of the investment banking activities of national banks," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 33-55, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marie-Laure Djelic & Sigrid Quack, 2006. "Rethinking Path Dependency: The Crooked Path of Institutional Change in Post-War Germany," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2b86iahfka8, Sciences Po.
- Till van Treeck, 2008. "The political economy debate on ‘financialisation’ – a macroeconomic perspective," IMK Working Paper 01-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Labrinidis, George, 2018. "The roots of the Euro," MPRA Paper 86560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dima, Bogdan & Dincă, Marius Sorin & Spulbăr, Cristi, 2014. "Financial nexus: Efficiency and soundness in banking and capital markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 100-124.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbece:fsi01302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .