The Immigration Policies in Comparison (IMPIC) Dataset: Technical Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klugman, Jeni & Medalho Pereira, Isabel, 2009.
"Assessment of National Migration Policies: An emerging picture on admissions, treatment and enforcement in developing and developed countries,"
19231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeni Klugman & Isabel Medalho Pereira, 2009. "Assessment of National Migration Policies: An emerging picture on admissions, treatment and enforcement in developing and developed countries," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-48, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Oct 2009.
- Eiko R. Thielemann, 2003. "Does Policy Matter? On Governments’ Attempts to Control Unwanted Migration," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp09, IIIS.
- Iseult Honohan, 2009. "Reconsidering the Claim to Family Reunification in Migration," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 57, pages 768-787, December.
- Martin Ruhs, 2013. "The Price of Rights: Regulating International Labor Migration," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 10140, September.
- Justin Gest & Anna Boucher & Suzanna Challen & Brian Burgoon & Eiko Thielemann & Michel Beine & Patrick McGovern & Mary Crock & Hillel Rapoport & Michael Hiscox, 2014. "Measuring and Comparing Immigration, Asylum and Naturalization Policies Across Countries: Challenges and Solutions," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 5(3), pages 261-274, September.
- Patti Tamara Lenard & Christine Straehle, 2012. "Temporary labour migration, global redistribution, and democratic justice," Politics, Philosophy & Economics, , vol. 11(2), pages 206-230, May.
More about this item
Keywordsimmigration; policy; measurement; aggregation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2016-09-18 (International Trade)
- NEP-MIG-2016-09-18 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SOG-2016-09-18 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbdiv:spvi2016201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.