Assessment of National Migration Policies: An emerging picture on admissions, treatment and enforcement in developing and developed countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jeni Klugman & Isabel Medalho Pereira, 2009. "Assessment of National Migration Policies: An emerging picture on admissions, treatment and enforcement in developing and developed countries," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-48, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Oct 2009.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Cummins & Francisco Rodriguez, 2010.
"Is There a Numbers versus Rights Trade-off in Immigration Policy? What the Data Say,"
Journal of Human Development and Capabilities,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 281-303.
- Cummins, Matthew & Rodriguez, Francisco, 2009. "Is There a Numbers versus Rights Trade-off in Immigration Policy? What the Data Say," MPRA Paper 19204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dilfuza Rasulova, 2010. "Theoretical Aspects Of Studying The Migration Processes," Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center, vol. 4(1), pages 86-87, February.
- Schmid, Samuel D. & Helbling, Marc, 2016. "Validating the Immigration Policies in Comparison (IMPIC) dataset," Discussion Papers, various Research Units SP VI 2016-202, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Bjerre, Liv & Helbling, Marc & Römer, Friederike & Zobel, Malisa Zora, 2016. "The Immigration Policies in Comparison (IMPIC) Dataset: Technical Report," Discussion Papers, various Research Units SP VI 2016-201, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
KeywordsMigration policies; admission; treatment; enforcement;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-12-19 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2009-12-19 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .