Collective bargaining, decentralisation and crisis management in the German metalworking industries since 1990
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ulrich Jurgens & Martin Krzywdzinski, 2008. "Relocation and East-West competition: the case of the European automotive industry," International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(2), pages 145-169.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiara Benassi, 2016. "Liberalization Only at the Margins? Analysing the Growth of Temporary Work in German Core Manufacturing Sectors," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 54(3), pages 597-622, September.
- Cody, John., 2015. "How labor manages productivity advances and crisis response : a comparative study of automotive manufacturing in Germany and the US," ILO Working Papers 994871573402676, International Labour Organization.
- Colin Crouch, 2015. "Labour Market Governance and the Creation of Outsiders," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 53(1), pages 27-48, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wsidps:177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wsihbde.html .