Policy diffusion and the competition for mobile resources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Langenmayr, Dominika Irma & Martin, Simmler, 2016.
"Why the Current Tax Rate Tells You Little: Competing For Mobile and Immobile Firms,"
Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change
145568, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dominika Langenmayr & Martin Simmler, 2017. "Why the Current Tax Rate Tells You Little: Competing for Mobile and Immobile Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 6827, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kempf, Hubert & Rota-Graziosi, Grégoire, 2010.
"Endogenizing leadership in tax competition,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 768-776, October.
- Grégoire Rota-Graziosi & Hubert Kempf, 2010. "Endogenizing leadership in tax competition," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00523585, HAL.
- Ben Kheder, Sonia & Zugravu, Natalia, 2012. "Environmental regulation and French firms location abroad: An economic geography model in an international comparative study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 48-61.
- Hubert Kempf & Grégoire Rota-Graziosi, 2010.
"Endogenizing leadership in the tax competition race,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
10039, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hubert Kempf & Grégoire Rota-Graziosi, 2010. "Endogenizing leadership in the tax competition race," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00492105, HAL.
- Rema Hanna, 2010. "US Environmental Regulation and FDI: Evidence from a Panel of US-Based Multinational Firms," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 158-189, July.
- Brülhart, Marius & Parchet, Raphaël, 2014.
"Alleged tax competition: The mysterious death of bequest taxes in Switzerland,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 63-78.
- Brülhart, Marius & Parchet, Raphaël, 2011. "Alleged Tax Competition: The Mysterious Death of Bequest Taxes in Switzerland," CEPR Discussion Papers 8665, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hikaru Ogawa, 2013. "Further analysis on leadership in tax competition: the role of capital ownership," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 20(3), pages 474-484, June.
- Henrik Jacobsen Kleven & Camille Landais & Emmanuel Saez, 2013.
"Taxation and International Migration of Superstars: Evidence from the European Football Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(5), pages 1892-1924, August.
- Henrik Kleven & Camille Landais & Emmanuel Saez, 2010. "Taxation and International Migration of Superstars: Evidence from the European Football Market," NBER Working Papers 16545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kleven, Henrik & Landais, Camille & Saez, Emmanuel, 2010. "Taxation and International Migration of Superstars: Evidence from the European Football Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 8134, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zodrow, George R. & Mieszkowski, Peter, 1986. "Pigou, Tiebout, property taxation, and the underprovision of local public goods," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 356-370, May.
- Wilson, John D., 1986. "A theory of interregional tax competition," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 296-315, May.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:84:y:1990:i:02:p:395-415_19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kempf, H. & Rota Graziosi, G., 2010. "Endogenizing leadership in tax competition: a timing game perspective," Working papers 299, Banque de France.
More about this item
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:vfsc17:168203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.