German Consumption Inequality. An evaluation with a focus on the financial crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Florian Hoffmann & Thomas Lemieux, 2016.
"Unemployment in the Great Recession: A Comparison of Germany, Canada, and the United States,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(S1), pages 95-139.
- Florian Hoffmann & Thomas Lemieux, 2013. "Unemployment in the Great Recession: A Comparison of Germany, Canada, and the United States," NBER Chapters,in: Labor Markets in the Aftermath of the Great Recession, pages 95-139 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Florian Hoffmann & Thomas Lemieux, 2014. "Unemployment in the Great Recession: A Comparison of Germany, Canada and the United States," NBER Working Papers 20694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grabka, Markus M., 2015.
"Income and Wealth Inequality after the Financial Crisis: The Case of Germany,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 371-390.
- Markus Grabka, 2015. "Income and wealth inequality after the financial crisis: the case of Germany," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(2), pages 371-390, May.
- Singh, S K & Maddala, G S, 1976. "A Function for Size Distribution of Incomes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(5), pages 963-970, September.
- Nicola Fuchs-Schuendeln & Dirk Krueger & Mathias Sommer, 2010.
"Inequality Trends for Germany in the Last Two Decades: A Tale of Two Countries,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(1), pages 103-132, January.
- Nicola Fuchs-Schündeln & Dirk Krueger & Mathias Sommer, 2009. "Inequality Trends for Germany in the Last Two Decades: A Tale of Two Countries," NBER Working Papers 15059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dirk KrÃ¼ger, 2009. "Inequality Trends for Germany in the Last Two Decades: A Tale of Two Countries," MEA discussion paper series 09184, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Salvatore Morelli, 2014. "Chartbook of economic inequality," Working Papers 324, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Stracca, Livio, 2010. "Is the New Keynesian IS curve structural?," Working Paper Series 1236, European Central Bank.
More about this item
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-03-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:vfsc16:145891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.