Is the New Keynesian IS curve structural?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erceg, Christopher J. & Levin, Andrew T., 2003.
"Imperfect credibility and inflation persistence,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 915-944, May.
- Christopher J. Erceg and Andrew T. Levin, 2001. "Imperfect Credibility and Inflation Persistence," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 19, Society for Computational Economics.
- Christopher J. Erceg & Andrew T. Levin, 2001. "Imperfect credibility and inflation persistence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-45, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charles Calomiris & Stanley D. Longhofer & William Miles, 2009. "The (Mythical?) Housing Wealth Effect," NBER Working Papers 15075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Erceg & Christopher Gust & David López-Salido, 2007.
"The Transmission of Domestic Shocks in Open Economies,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Dimensions of Monetary Policy, pages 89-148
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erceg, Christopher & Gust, Christopher & López-Salido, J David, 2007. "The Transmission of Domestic Shocks in Open Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 6574, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dedola, Luca & Lippi, Francesco, 2005.
"The monetary transmission mechanism: Evidence from the industries of five OECD countries,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1543-1569, August.
- Luca Dedola & Francesco Lippi, 2000. "The monetary transmission mechanism; evidence from the industries of five OECD countries," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 389, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Luca Dedola & Francesco Lippi, 2000. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Evidence from the Industry Data of Five OECD Countries," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1833, Econometric Society.
- Dedola, Luca & Lippi, Francesco, 2000. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Evidence from the Industries of Five OECD Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 2508, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dedola, L. & Lippi, F., 2000. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Evidence from the Industries of Five OECD Countries," Papers 389, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Stephane Dees & M. Hashem Pesaran & L. Vanessa Smith & Ron P. Smith, 2010.
"Supply, Demand and Monetary Policy Shocks in a Multi-Country New Keynesian Model,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3081, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dées, Stéphane & Pesaran, Hashem & Smith, Vanessa & Smith, Ron P., 2010. "Supply, demand and monetary policy shocks in a multi-country New Keynesian Model," Working Paper Series 1239, European Central Bank.
- Angeloni Ignazio & Ehrmann Michael, 2007. "Euro Area Inflation Differentials," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-36, August.
- Luca Benati, 2008. "Investigating Inflation Persistence Across Monetary Regimes," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 123(3), pages 1005-1060.
- Benigno, Pierpaolo, 2009.
"Are valuation effects desirable from a global perspective?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 170-180, July.
- Pierpaolo Benigno, 2006. "Are Valuation Effects Desirable from a Global Perspective?," NBER Working Papers 12219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Florio, 2013. "The Implied Consumer Euler Rate: What Role for Financial Frictions?," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 59(4), pages 650-675, December.
- Heinrichs, Katrin, 2016. "German Consumption Inequality. An evaluation with a focus on the financial crisis," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145891, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Antonio Paradiso & Saten Kumar & B. Bhaskara Rao, 2013.
"A New Keynesian IS curve for Australia: is it forward looking or backward looking?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(26), pages 3691-3700, September.
- Antonio, Paradiso & Kumar, Saten & Rao, B Bhaskara, 2011. "A New Keynesian IS Curve for Australia: Is it Forward Looking or Backward Looking?," MPRA Paper 35296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anari, Ali & Kolari, James, 2016. "Dynamics of interest and inflation rates," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 129-144.
- Kortelainen, Mika & Paloviita, Maritta & Viren, Matti, 2011. "Observed inflation forecasts and the new Keynesian macro model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 88-90, July.
More about this item
KeywordsInstrumental variables; IS Curve; New Keynesian Model; panel data;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-09-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-09-03 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20101236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .