Price Discovery in Thinly Traded Futures Markets: How Thin is Too Thin?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Philipp Adämmer & Martin T. Bohl & Christian Gross, 2016. "Price Discovery in Thinly Traded Futures Markets: How Thin is Too Thin?," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(9), pages 851-869, September.
- Philipp Adämmer & Martin T. Bohl & Christian Gross, 2015. "Price Discovery in Thinly Traded Futures Markets: How Thin is Too Thin?," CQE Working Papers 3915, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Davide Ciferri & Alessandro Girardi, 2014.
"Time-Varying Spot and Futures Oil Price Dynamics,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 61(1), pages 78-97, February.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Davide Ciferri & Allessandro Girardi, 2010. "Time-Varying Spot and Futures Oil Price Dynamics," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 988, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Davide Ciferri & Alessandro Girardi, 2010. "Time-Varying Spot and Futures Oil Price Dynamics," CESifo Working Paper Series 3015, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guglielmo Caporale & Davide Ciferri & Alessandro Girardi, 2010. "Time-varying spot and futures oil price dynamics," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 75/2010, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Paul Brockman & Yiuman Tse, 1995. "Information shares in Canadian agricultural cash and futures markets," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(10), pages 335-338.
- Robin K. Chou & Huimin Chung, 2006. "Decimalization, trading costs, and information transmission between ETFs and index futures," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 131-151, February.
- Durbin, James & Koopman, Siem Jan, 2012.
"Time Series Analysis by State Space Methods,"
Oxford University Press,
edition 2, number 9780199641178.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "SEASONALDLM: RATS procedure to create the matrices for the seasonal component of a DLM," Statistical Software Components RTS00251, Boston College Department of Economics.
- de Jong, Frank, 2002. "Measures of contributions to price discovery: a comparison," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 323-327, July.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Baillie, Richard T. & Geoffrey Booth, G. & Tse, Yiuman & Zabotina, Tatyana, 2002. "Price discovery and common factor models," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 309-321, July.
- Black, Fischer, 1976. "The pricing of commodity contracts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 167-179.
- Brenner, Robin J. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1995. "Arbitrage, Cointegration, and Testing the Unbiasedness Hypothesis in Financial Markets," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 23-42, March.
- Cavanagh, Christopher L. & Elliott, Graham & Stock, James H., 1995. "Inference in Models with Nearly Integrated Regressors," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 1131-1147, October.
- Graham Elliott, 1998. "On the Robustness of Cointegration Methods when Regressors Almost Have Unit Roots," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 149-158, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philipp Adämmer & Martin T. Bohl, 2015. "Price Discovery in European Agricultural Markets: When Do Futures Contracts Matter?," CQE Working Papers 4415, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Nigatu, Getachew & Adjemian, Michael K., 2016.
"The U.S. Role in the Price Determination of Major Agricultural Commodities,"
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts
236045, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nigatu, Getachew & Adjemian, Michael K., 2016. "The U.S. Role in the Price Determination of Major Agricultural Commodities," 2017 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 6-8, 2017, Chicago, Illinois 250119, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:vfsc15:113213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.