Enforcement of European Competition Policy - Impact on Competition and Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luca Aguzzoni & Gregor Langus & Massimo Motta, 2013.
"The Effect of EU Antitrust Investigations and Fines on a Firm's Valuation,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 290-338, June.
- Langus, Gregor & Motta, Massimo, 2007. "The Effect of EU Antitrust Investigations and Fines on a Firm’s Valuation," CEPR Discussion Papers 6176, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas W. Gilligan, 1986. "The Competitive Effects of Resale Price Maintenance," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(4), pages 544-556, Winter.
- Rachel Griffith & Rupert Harrison & Helen Simpson, 2010.
"Product Market Reform and Innovation in the EU,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(2), pages 389-415, June.
- Rachel Griffith & Rupert Harrison & Helen Simpson, 2006. "Product market reform and innovation in the EU," IFS Working Papers W06/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Griffith, Rachel & Harrison, Rupert & Simpson, Helen, 2006. "Product Market Reform and Innovation in the EU," CEPR Discussion Papers 5849, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan Boone, 2008. "Competition: Theoretical Parameterizations and Empirical Measures," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 164(4), pages 587-611, December.
- Motta,Massimo, 2004. "Competition Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521016919, October.
- Jonathan B. Baker, 2003. "The Case for Antitrust Enforcement," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 27-50, Fall.
- Bittlingmayer, George & Hazlett, Thomas W., 2000. "DOS Kapital: Has antitrust action against Microsoft created value in the computer industry?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 329-359, March.
- Bergman, Mats A. & Jakobsson, Maria & Razo, Carlos, 2005.
"An econometric analysis of the European Commission's merger decisions,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 717-737, December.
- Bergman, Mats A. & Jakobsson, Maria & Razo, Carlos, 2003. "An Econometric Analysis of the European Commission's Merger Decisions," Working Paper Series 2003:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ohnemus, Jörg, 2009. "Productivity effects of business process outsourcing: a firm-level investigation based on panel data," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-088, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Klein, Gordon J., 2010. "Cartel destabilization and leniency programs: Empirical evidence," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-107, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Brenner, Steffen, 2009. "An empirical study of the European corporate leniency program," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 639-645, November.
- Bosch, Jean-Claude & Eckard, E Woodrow, Jr, 1991. "The Profitability of Price Fixing: Evidence from Stock Market Reaction to Federal Indictments," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 309-317, May.
- Tomaso Duso & Damien J. Neven & Lars-Hendrik RÃ¶ller, 2007.
"The Political Economy of European Merger Control: Evidence using Stock Market Data,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 50, pages 455-489.
- Tomaso Duso & Damien J. Neven & Lars-Hendrik Röller, 2002. "The Political Economy of European Merger Control: Evidence using Stock Market Data," CIG Working Papers FS IV 02-34, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Duso, Tomaso & Neven, Damien J & Röller, Lars-Hendrik, 2003. "The Political Economy of European Merger Control: Evidence Using Stock Market Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 3880, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2014-02-02 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EUR-2014-02-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAW-2014-02-02 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:vfsc13:79989. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.