Die Wirtschafts- und Finanzkrise aus neoliberaler Sicht und die Lehren für die Marktwirtschaft
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Alfred-Herrhausen-Straße 50, 58448 Witten|
Phone: +49 (0)2302/926-584
Fax: +49 (0)2302-926-585
Web page: http://www.uni-wh.de/wirtschaft/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yuliya Demyanyk & Otto Van Hemert, 2011.
"Understanding the Subprime Mortgage Crisis,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(6), pages 1848-1880.
- Yuliya Demyanyk & Otto Van Hemert, 2009. "Understanding the subprime mortgage crisis," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jan.
- Yuliya Demyanyk & Otto Van Hemert, 2008. "Understanding the subprime mortgage crisis," Proceedings 1092, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Roland Berger & René Obermann & Lars-Hendrik Röller & Hans-Werner Sinn & Roland Tichy, 2009. "Wie bekommen wir Investitionen in moderne Breitbandnetze?: Podiumsdiskussion mit Roland Berger, René Obermann, Lars-Hendrik Röller und Hans-Werner Sinn / moderiert von Roland Tichy," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 62(10), pages 29-35, 05.
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall, 2008. "The subprime crisis: Size, deleveraging and some policy options," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2008(1), pages 29-53.
- Scharff, Juliane, 2009. "Chronik der Weltfinanzkrise," Wirtschaft im Wandel, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH), vol. 15(Themenhef), pages 5-7.
- John B. Taylor, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and the Policy Responses: An Empirical Analysis of What Went Wrong," NBER Working Papers 14631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:uwhdps:32010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.