Besonderheiten der Bewerbung um Promotionsstellen und -gelegenheiten
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Dilger, 2007.
"German Universities as State-sponsored Co-operatives,"
management revue. Socio-economic Studies,
Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 18(2), pages 102-116.
- Dilger, Alexander, 2007. "German universities as state-sponsored co-operatives," IÖB-Diskussionspapiere 1/07, University of Münster, Institute for Economic Education.
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
More about this item
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A29 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Other
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2012-01-03 (German Papers)
- NEP-SOG-2012-01-03 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:umiodp:112011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilmuede.html .