Subventionierung der individuellen Humankapitalinvestitionen?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mincer, Jacob, 1984. "Human capital and economic growth," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 195-205, June.
- John Creedy & Patrick Francois, 1992. "Higher Education and Progressive Taxation: Equity, Efficiency and Majority Voting," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 17-30, September.
- Homburg, Stefan, 1995. "Humankapital und endogenes Wachstum," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 339-366.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Rosen, Harvey S, 1980. "Taxation, Human Capital, and Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 705-715, September.
- Rosigkeit, Andreas & Schnabl, Hermann, 1995. "Hochschulpolitik am Scheideweg," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 75(10), pages 542-548.
- Blaug, Mark, 1982. "The distributional effects of higher education subsidies," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 209-231, June.
- Trostel, Philip A, 1993. "The Effect of Taxation on Human Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 327-350, April.
- Polachek,Solomon W. & Siebert,W. Stanley, 1993. "The Economics of Earnings," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521367288, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tuiedp:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivtuide.html .