Subventionierung der individuellen Humankapitalinvestitionen?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mincer, Jacob, 1984. "Human capital and economic growth," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 195-205, June.
- John Creedy & Patrick Francois, 1992. "Higher Education and Progressive Taxation: Equity, Efficiency and Majority Voting," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 17-30, September.
- Homburg, Stefan, 1995. "Humankapital und endogenes Wachstum," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 339-366.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Rosen, Harvey S, 1980. "Taxation, Human Capital, and Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 705-715, September.
- Rosigkeit, Andreas & Schnabl, Hermann, 1995. "Hochschulpolitik am Scheideweg," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 75(10), pages 542-548.
- Blaug, Mark, 1982. "The distributional effects of higher education subsidies," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 209-231, June.
- Trostel, Philip A, 1993. "The Effect of Taxation on Human Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 327-350, April.
- Polachek,Solomon W. & Siebert,W. Stanley, 1993. "The Economics of Earnings," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521367288, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tuiedp:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivtuide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.